6th October 2015, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

All Pharmacy Universities are part of Technical Universities? Isn't there any stand alone Pharmacy university?

Sir,
I want to know that is there no Pharmacy University separately? All the Pharmacy colleges depending upon the Technical Universities? Please tell me about this asap.

Related Questions:
9th October 2015, 08:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: All Pharmacy Universities are part of Technical Universities? Isn't there any stand alone Pharmacy university?

Pharmacy course is a technical course and it needs AICTE approval and also to become a registered pharmacist you need to complete pharmacy course from a college which is approved by PCI (Pharmacy Council of India).

There are technical universities which take care of affiliation of various colleges. There is no single single body for pharmacy education. All you need is an AICTE and PCI approved qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?