23rd July 2015, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

When Deloitte will schedule Off-Campus Interview in Mumbai? Eligibility to attend for a candidate who has secured 67% in B.Tech?

Sir,
I would like to know about the Off-Campus Drive of Deloitte in Mumbai so that I can face the interview? And I have secured 67% in my B.Tech, so I am eligible to apply or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 65% in B.Tech?
  2. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 68% in B.Tech?
  3. How many rounds are available in Deloitte On-Campus Interview? Tips to crack this interview?
  4. Eligibility to attend TCS On-Campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 58% in Graduation?
  5. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Off-campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 63% in B.Tech? When Tech Mahindra will take Off-campus Interview in Bangalore?
  6. Am I eligible to attend Mindtree On-campus Interview if secured 52% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 71% in B.E.(ECE)?
  7. Eligibility to attend Infosys On-Campus Interview for B.Tech(ECE) final year candidate?
  8. Eligibility to attend IBM Off-Campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 78% in 10th, 69.8% in 12th and 73% in B.Tech(CSE)?
  9. Possibility to attend Infosys Off-campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 84% in B.E.(Mechanical Engineering), 54% in 12th and 75% in 10th standard?
  10. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  11. Eligibility to attend Infosys Off-campus drive for a candidate who has secured 60% in overall academics?
  12. Am I eligible to attend iGATE On-campus Interview if secured 59% in 12th?
  13. Detailed eligibility to attend Off-Campus Drive of IBM, Wipro and TCS for a candidate who has secured 78% in 10th and 66% in 12th?
  14. What type of interview questions appear in Deloitte? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility to attend Mindtree Off-campus Interview for B.Tech fresher last year passout?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria to attend the campus interview for Essar group?
  17. How to attend campus and off-campus interview or walkin?
  18. Percentage criteria to attend TCS off-campus interview?
26th July 2015, 11:50 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When Deloitte will schedule Off-Campus Interview in Mumbai? Eligibility to attend for a candidate who has secured 67% in B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I would like to know about the Off-Campus Drive of Deloitte in Mumbai so that I can face the interview? And I have secured 67% in my B.Tech, so I am eligible to apply or not?
Yes, you are eligible for Deloitte entrance exam.

Off-Campus Drive of Deloitte in Mumbai is not announced yet so you can wait for next notification.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Deloitte is,

Deloitte= 60%

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Deloitte recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?