22nd May 2015, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Am I elgible to attend HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview if having a gap of 4 years in between 12th and Graduation?

Hello everyone,
I have secured in 10th 82%, in 12th 63%, in B.Sc 72% and in MSc. 81%. But I have gap between 12th and B.Sc of 4 years due to financial problem. Am I eligible for attend the HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview?

Related Questions:
  1. Selection procedure in HCL Technologies off-campus interview?
  2. Which one should I attend among HCL Off-Campus Interview and Wipro Off-Campus Interview if both are on same date?
  3. Am I eligible to attend HCL Technologies Off-campus Interview if got rejected in HCL BPO interview?
  4. Between TCS and HCL Technologies On-Campus Interview, which one should I attend?
  5. AICTE has ordered to attend only one campus interview if many companies are visiting the college? Which one to attend among IBM and HCL campus interviews?
  6. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of HCL Technologies on-campus Interview? Pattern of this on-campus interview?
  7. Detailed information about HCL Technologies On-Campus Interview for Associate Engineer post?
  8. When HCL Off-Campus Interview will be held in Hyderabad?
  9. Am I eligible to attend CAPGEMINI on-campus interview with mentioned percentage if having gap of 3 years between B.Tech and M.Tech?
  10. Detailed selection procedure of HCL Technologies On-campus Drive?
  11. Can I attend Mahindra-Satyam On-Campus drive if having 2 years of gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  12. HCL Technologies paper and tips for preparation
  13. Qualification required for off-campus placement in HCL for B.Tech final year student?
  14. Chances to attend L&T Infotech Off-Campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 55% with a gap of 2 years in B.E.(CSE)?
  15. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra off-campus interview for a candidate who has 2 years of gap after B.Tech?
  16. Latest placement papers for preparation of HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview for System Engineer post
  17. HCL exam pattern and procedure to attend the campus interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Important topics to prepare for Aptitude Test and Technical round of HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview?
24th May 2015, 02:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I elgible to attend HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview if having a gap of 4 years in between 12th and Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
I have secured in 10th 82%, in 12th 63%, in B.Sc 72% and in MSc. 81%. But I have gap between 12th and B.Sc of 4 years due to financial problem. Am I eligible for attend the HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview?
No, you are not eligible for HCL recruitment.

HCL Technology is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for HCL Technology is,

HCL Technology= 60%

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for HCL Technology recruitment.

Pattern for HCL Technology written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning (20 questions)
2. Verbal ability (20 questions)
3. Technical section (10questions)
24th May 2015, 05:20 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I elgible to attend HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview if having a gap of 4 years in between 12th and Graduation?

Quote:
Hello everyone,
No, you are not eligible to apply for HCL Interview.

Eligibility Criteria (On-Campus):

You should have completed B.E / B.Tech / MCA from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. You must have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate throughout your career. A maximum of two years of break in studies is allowed with valid reason. Final year of degree course may also apply. You should not have any active backlogs are allowed.

Eligibility Criteria(Off-Campus):

You should have completed B.E / B.Tech / MCA from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. You must have secured at least 65% marks in aggregate throughout your career. A maximum of two years of break in studies is allowed with valid reason. Final year of degree course may also apply. You should not have any active backlogs are allowed.
26th May 2015, 08:02 AM
virus Activated
Member+

Thumbs up Re: Am I elgible to attend HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview if having a gap of 4 years in between 12th and Graduation?

Quote:
Hello everyone,

Since,you are having a good Academic performance which is highly admired by any company but when seen from other aspect then your year Gap has ruined your Luck for the Company for some extent. But, don't worry you can not sit for the company drive but you are eligible for any company walk-in or the Scheduled interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?