19th March 2015, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do B.Ed course after completion of B.Sc with 49% marks? List of college names and fees for the B.Ed course?

I have completed graduation (B.Sc.) with 49 % marks . I want to do b. ed. for which educational qualification is graduation with minimum 50% marks. is there any college in which i can get admission? please tell me names of colleges & fee also.

20th March 2015, 09:42 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Ed course after completion of B.Sc with 49% marks? List of college names and fees for the B.Ed course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed graduation (B.Sc.) with 49 % marks . I want to do b. ed. for which educational qualification is graduation with minimum 50% marks. is there any college in which i can get admission? please tell me names of colleges & fee also.
Yes, of course you are elgiible to apply for B.Ed after comleting B.Sc with 49% marks. But, most of the B.Ed colleges demand minimum 50% of marks at Graduation level so chance is there for hold on your admission. However, you may get B.Ed admission through Management quota.

Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) is an professional course having duration of one years. Some college offer the course in semester pattern whereas some others offers the same in yearly pattern.

Candidates must be graduated from any recognized university with minimum 50% of marks (General/ OBC) and 45% of marks (SC/ ST/ PWD). Those candidates who are appearing in final year can also apply. The admission to the course is offered on the basis of the marks obtained in entrance exam conducted by the respective university.

Best B.Ed Colleges:

The Bhowanipur Education Society College
Address: 5, Lala Lajpat Roy Road,Lala Lajpat Rai Sarani
Kolkata - 700020
Phone: (033) 22803284

South Calcutta Girls College
Address: 72, Sarat Bose Road,Bhawanipore Kolkata - 700025
Phone: (33) 24753785

Scottish Church College
Address: 1 & 3, Urquhart Square,Beadon Street Kolkata - 700006
Phone: (33) 23503862

Rammohan College
Address: 102/1, Raja Rammohan Sarani,Sarani Rarsibagan
Kolkata - 700009
Phone: (33) 23505687

Netaji Nagar College for Women
Address: 170/436, N.S.C. Bose Road,Regent Estate Kolkata - 700092
Phone: (33) 24116711
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?