25th August 2011, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do B.Com from distance education? I have discontinued by BSc 2 years back

hi.. i ve discontinued my B.sc in 2009 so now i would like to do B.Com from distance education (sikkim university) den after i would like to attaned a competative exams like kas & ias.. so can i eligible to write these exams..

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear for level exam while doing BSc Maths from Annamalai University through distance education?
  2. Am I eligible for Pilot training if done 12th from distance education?
  3. Can I get a job in ISRO or any bachelor astronomy course after completion of distance education in BSc Physics?
  4. Am I eligible for SSC graduate level exam after doing BSc maths from Annamalai University through distance education?
  5. Am I eligible to appear for SSC graduate level exams after BSc Maths through distance?
  6. Difference between B.Com private and correspondence?
  7. Are distance courses considered valid? What additional courses should I choose along with B.Com which may help in terms of job prospective?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan to continue my studies if discontinued after completing 2nd year of B.Tech?
  9. Am I eligible to study B.Com if completed 12th around 16 years ago?
  10. How can i complete my Intermediate at the earliest as i discontinued my studies few years back? Can i get a government job after that?
  11. How to study distance education in PG(M.Com)?
  12. How to do BSc in Psychology through distance education?
  13. How to do BE/B.Tech through distance education after completion of Diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. Can I do Engineering in Correspondence with Mechanical stream having discontinued my B.Com course?
  15. Universities in Tamilnadu for BL through distance education? Is it good to study BL through distance?
  16. Am I eligible to pursue 3 years LLB course? I want to do for distance education course
  17. Which entrance to be answered to join LLB correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Whether B.Com distance education students are eligible for sudying MBA or not? -- [New]
12th March 2012, 08:16 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Com from distance education? I have discontinued by BSc 2 years back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi.. i ve discontinued my B.sc in 2009 so now i would like to do B.Com from distance education (sikkim university) den after i would like to attaned a competative exams like kas & ias.. so can i eligible to write these exams..

Sikkim Manipal University is a member of Association of Indian University [AIU] The University is also recognised by the Union Ministry of Human Resources Development and by the University Grants Commission [UGC]. The distance courses offered by the University are approved by the Distance Education Council [DEC].
Hence, the degree gained from it will fetch recognition on all India level and one will be eligible for applying in any Private or Government sectors including IAS and KAS, given one must score good aggregate marks.
However, candidate who had discontinued their bachelors program will have to readmit themselves from the initial phase of the program.
For more information regarding admission procedure you may refer to the official website of Sikkim Manipal University, SMU-DE
19th April 2012, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Com from distance education? I have discontinued by BSc 2 years back

im i eligible to do b com from distance education ,i got 52% in 12 science?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?