6th August 2016, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue B.E in Geoinformatics after completion of 12th? Scope and Job opportunities available?

Dear Sir, I have completed my 12th Class and now I would like to pursue B.E in Geo-informatics. Could you please tell me the scope and job opportunities available after this course? Is there Any special training needed to get job?

7th August 2016, 07:22 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue B.E in Geoinformatics after completion of 12th? Scope and Job opportunities available?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue B.E in Geoinformatics after completion of 12th Class:

Yes, you are eligible to pursue B.E in Geoinformatics course after completion of 12th Class from a recognized university. You are required to appear in an Entrance Examination for getting admission into this B.E in Geoinformatics course after 12th Class.

Yes, there is a good scope for Geoinformatics background candidates. You may find employment opportunities in,

National Remote Sensing Agency Hyderabad,

Regional Remote Sensing Application Center

Indian Space Research Organization

Advanced Data Processing Research Institute

Space Application Center

Indian Council of Agriculture Research
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?