24th June 2016, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

What is the future scope of doing Ph.D in HR? What are the job opportunities?

Hi Sir/Mam,

I want to know the scope of phd in hr. how much job opportunity is there.pls help me. I need to know what all the various job opportunities which we would be eligible for? What is your suggestion in taking this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of Biomedical engineering? Opportunities to study Biomedical in Singapore?
  2. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Biotechnology for M.Sc in Biotechnology & Management postgraduate? Job opportunities after completing PhD in Biotechnology?
  3. Future prospects, job opportunities and scope of branches of Biotechnology in Nigeria?
  4. Scope of Biomedical Engineering in AP and in future? What are the job opportunities?
  5. Scope after PhD in Philosophy? Job opportunities and which type of jobs?
  6. Job opportunities for a candidate through PhD(Sports Management)
  7. M.Ed or Ph.D in Zoology which course is better from teaching point of view?
  8. Job opportunities and scope of PhD in Anthropology in Pakistan?
  9. Scope for CSE and BCA? What are the better opportunities in future?
  10. Can I study PhD after completing M.Ed? Will that be helpful in future for getting a job?
  11. List of colleges to apply for Ph.D course? What is the scope of Ph.D in future?
  12. Scope of Pharmacy course? Does this course provide any job opportunities?
  13. Scope and job opportunities with pay packages in India after Ph.D in Physics?
  14. Colleges offering masters in Bioinformatics and scope for the same? Job opportunities after the course?
  15. What are the different job opportunities available after completing PhD in Medical Pharmacology? Can I get a job in any Pharmaceutical Company after completing PhD? -- [New]
  16. Popular but unique course that can be done after 12th having good scope and job opportunities?
  17. Branches of Engineering with more job opprtunity and better scope in future
  18. Scope after doing economics hons. from DU? opportunities in private sector jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
31st July 2016, 01:19 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the future scope of doing Ph.D in HR? What are the job opportunities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Mam,

I want to know the scope of phd in hr. how much job opportunity is there.pls help me. I need to know what all the various job opportunities which we would be eligible for? What is your suggestion in taking this course?

The scope for the PhD in Human Resources is very good. There are various job opportunities for the PhD in HR holders. They can work in Teaching Profession, IT and Software companies, BPOs, Manufacturing industries, Retail sector, HR consultancies, Training sections, Sales profession etc. They can work as Professor, Lecturer, Manager, Training Coordinator, Human Resource Recruiter, Consultants etc. They should have Interpersonal skill, leadership skill, critical thinking and communication skills to pursue their career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?