2nd June 2016, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for improvement examination after completion of B.Com?

I have completed my graduation in B.Com scoring 69% in July, 2016. I want to know that whether I can appear for improvement examination as I think that I will be able to score well as I am not happy with my marks scored in graduation.

2nd June 2016, 08:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for improvement examination after completion of B.Com?

Yes, definitely you can appear in Improvement examinations if you are not satisfied with the marks you have secured in your Graduation. Since, you have just completed your final year, you are eligible to apply and appear in Improvement examinations. You need to contact your college examination branch regarding the details of Improvement examinations and you need to pay the examination fee. They will issue the hallticket before commencement of examinations and you can appear in Improvement examinations to improve your marks in Graduation.

3rd June 2016, 06:55 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for improvement examination after completion of B.Com?

No, I am sorry to say that you cant appear for improvement examination after completion of your B.Com degree, however I would suggest you to score well in career in you are willing to study further as there is nothing to be done now.

You can only get a chance to improve your marks, if you get admission in the very 1st year of your B.Com course.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?