16th November 2016, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Which among Science and Commerce has a better career scope?

Respected Sir, I am very much interested in Physics and Maths but I don't like Chemistry. I can choose Commerce also but Science is more interesting so I want you to tell me which among Science and Commerce has a better career scope? Please answer as soon as possible.

18th November 2016, 05:38 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which among Science and Commerce has a better career scope?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am very much interested in Physics and Maths but I don't like Chemistry. I can choose Commerce also but Science is more interesting so I want you to tell me which among Science and Commerce has a better career scope? Please answer as soon as possible.

Both the branches of studies are having independent importance. So it is not easy to compare both Science and Commerce. The science stream has more options in studies like MBBS, B.E or B.Tech, B.Sc etc. The commerce group has options like B.Com, CA, CS, ICWA etc. The science stream is the one which is liked by many people compared to the commerce stream, because you have a good chance of getting high salaries after B.E or B.Tech. The software companies are paying higher salaries than any other field. The abroad opportunities are also high in the software profession. So many prefer science stream compared to commerce stream. You can also choose science stream over commerce stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?