4th November 2016, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Which stream among Science and Commerce has more job scope?

Respected Sir, I want to know that which stream among Science and Commerce has more job scope? Which of these has more career opportunities in the future? Please answer as soon as possible.

6th November 2016, 11:14 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream among Science and Commerce has more job scope?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to know that which stream among Science and Commerce has more job scope? Which of these has more career opportunities in the future? Please answer as soon as possible.
The science stream has more jobs than commerce stream. You can study various courses in science stream. In Science stream various courses are available like MBBS, BAMS, BHMS, BDS, B.Arch, B.Pharm, Biotechnology, BCA, B.E or B.Tech, B.Sc etc. There are more job opportunities in the science stream than a commerce stream. One should choose the course which matches his skills and the one which you feel you are passionate about it. So choose the science stream and pursue your studies to get good job in the future.
7th November 2016, 07:18 PM
pruthvi12dba

Always better option is Science group only by comparing Commerce group.

* But if you interested in Commerce group means you can proceed with it here you having courses like B.com,BBA,B.com (cs),MBA, CA and there are many streams also available.

* And in Science group you can choose B.sc,Bca,MCA,B.tech,MBBS,Pharmacy and many more sub streams are available.

* In the science field you having more scope and many jobs you can choose any sector.

* So prefer science group for nice career.
16th August 2020, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

If I had taken science in 11th class and pass out in 12th class with the percentage between 80% to 90%, so which paath I can choose for my future so that I can take a good job and create my future very well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?