23rd December 2015, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do BCA course after completion of CSE Vocational course?

Respected Sir/Mam,

I have completed c.s.e vocational course at intermediate level, so am I eligible to study B.C.A course(graduation) in related with course c.s.e. studied at intermediate level? Can you please guide me with the answer on this soon as possible?
M.bharadwaj

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do BCA graduation after completion of computer science vocational course?
  2. Am I eligible to do BCA being a Diploma holder?
  3. What should I do after passing Vocational stream? Will I be allowed for BCA or BA Economics? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of 12th in vocational with electrical course?
  5. What should I do to have a bright future in computer field? Should I do BSc, MCA, B.Tech, Networking?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Vocational Training at IBM being a B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  7. Best degree courses after Diploma?
  8. Is it possible to make a career in IT sector after studying 12th from Commerce?
  9. Am I eligible to join Lab Technician course after completion of 12th Class with Vocational subjects?
  10. Am I eligible for Hindi Pandit Course after completing B.Com Vocational Graduation?
  11. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in Infosys for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  12. Am I eligible for IAS exam after engineering in CSE stream?
  13. Am I eligible to do B.Tech in CSE after completion of diploma in ECE?
  14. What shall I do after completion of Diploma in Mechanical stream in Vocational?
  15. Can I join B.Tech without qualifying EAMCET? I have grand total of 835 marks from CSE vocational
  16. Detailed eligibility to study BCA at Madras University, Chennai for Diploma holder in CSE?
  17. How can I take vocational training from Infosys while pursuing 2nd year of my B.Tech CSE?
  18. Is there any vocational or industrial training needed in CSE branch? Which training and institute is the best?
23rd December 2015, 11:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do BCA course after completion of CSE Vocational course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Mam,

I have completed c.s.e vocational course at intermediate level, so am I eligible to study B.C.A course(graduation) in related with course c.s.e. studied at intermediate level? Can you please guide me with the answer on this soon as possible?
M.bharadwaj
If your vocational course is equivalent to 12th standard then you are eligible for BCA course.

Candidate should have completed 12th in any stream preferably Science stream with at least 50% marks with Mathematics as one of the subject of studies from a recognized Board are eligible for BCA course.

Your age shouldn't be bellow 17 years.
24th December 2015, 12:01 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do BCA course after completion of CSE Vocational course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Mam,

M.bharadwaj
Sorry that you are not eligible for BCA after completing 12th standard with Vocational course. The eligibility criterion for a BCA is a passing mark in 12th standard examination. The candidate must studied Mathematics subject at 12th standard level.
25th December 2015, 02:07 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to pursue BCA course after having completed your +2 level of board with vocational course. Below, however, I have mentioned the eligibility criteria for BCA course, kindly have a look at it;

Eligibility criteria for doing BCA:

1. Candidate must have passed class 12th with a minimum of 50%.

2. Candidates should have studied Mathematics in his/her boards as a main subject.
17th May 2018, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

I have studied vocational cse so I am eligible for bca course for sv degree college
7th June 2022, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

I done vocational cse with bridge course in intermediate level can i do b.tech cse
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?