29th August 2012, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage required for CS after B.Com?

...what percentage required for cs after b.com...please tell me how much is the requirement

28th September 2012, 07:13 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the percentage required for CS after B.Com?

Company Secretary is a versatile candidate because of the knowledge instill in him through this course.

One of the important function of Company Secretary is to ensure that company or any organization for which he/she is working doing business

according to rules and regulations set by the central or state governments in India.

MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY FOR COMPANY SECRETARY COURSE

10+2 passed any stream or equivalent qualification from recognized board.

THREE STAGE OF COMPANY SECRETARY

1,FOUNDATION
2,EXECUTIVE
3,PROFESSIONAL

But as you are graduate (B.com) from recognized university you need not to clear the first stage of the company secretary course

and can directly enroll for Second Stages which is executive level.

No minimum marks requirement is there in CS, you need to be clear in all the subjects in B.com level before taking admission in this course.

FEE STRUCTURE OF CS

For more info visit the official Website

www.icsi.edu

Address of ICSI

THE INSTITUTE OF COMPANY SECRETARIES OF INDIA
ICSI HOUSE 22 INSTITUTION AERA LODI
NEW DELHI-110003
1st September 2013, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

i got 45% of marks in b.com can i eligibal for cs cource
20th April 2015, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

i have had got 4 additionals in my semester 3 of bcom due to interuniversity football matches. But i cleared the retests. and now i dont have any Additionals or KTs and iam yet to appear for my TYBCom. So, my query is, will the two marksheets i.e. the one with additionals and the renewed one i.e. the one with cleared results, of semester 3, have any adverse effect if im planning to apply for CS-Executive post my bcom qualification?
22nd August 2020, 02:50 PM
bhardwaj12
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
...what percentage required for cs after b.com...please tell me how much is the requirement
No percentage prescribed for CS foundation level.

You just need to Complete your 12th even if you got 40% in 12th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?