8th March 2018, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Is B.A.(Sociology) equivalent to Bachelor of Social Work?

Hello Sir, I have taken admission in Bachelor of Arts program in Sociology as a specialization. As I am studying Sociology in B.A. so again I have to do Bachelor of Social Work or both the course has same value? I mean Sociology in B.A. and BSW are same?

20th April 2018, 09:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is B.A.(Sociology) equivalent to Bachelor of Social Work?

No, both are different streams and they are not equivalent to each other. Sociology and social work are two different things.

Hence, it will not be possible get benefit of both the fields in a single course.
21st April 2018, 02:53 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

According to my knowledge Bachelor degree in Sociology and Bachelor in Social Work both are different subject. If you want to pursue Social Work also then you have to pursue graduation again. Both are bachelor degree but are of different specialization.
These are not same degree.
10th April 2020, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

What are job opportunities for BA sociology??
23rd February 2021, 02:08 PM
Equilibrium

Yes, I can say with precision that these are different objects and they cannot be counted as one. Recently, with the help of a good resource https://eduzaurus.com/free-essay-samples/sociology/ I wrote an analysis of the role of sociology in our life. The fact is that modern society is becoming more and more complex system. Our world is global and interconnected. We have witnessed many times how the events that happened in one part of the world affect what is happening in another. Only science that has a holistic, integrative view of it can explain and understand modern society. This is exactly what sociology is.
23rd February 2021, 02:10 PM
Equilibrium

Cool Re: Is B.A.(Sociology) equivalent to Bachelor of Social Work?

Yes, I can say with precision that these are different objects and they cannot be counted as one. Recently, with the help of a good resource I wrote an analysis of the role of sociology in our life. The fact is that modern society is becoming more and more complex system. Our world is global and interconnected. We have witnessed many times how the events that happened in one part of the world affect what is happening in another. Only science that has a holistic, integrative view of it can explain and understand modern society. This is exactly what sociology is.
23rd February 2021, 03:24 PM
Equilibrium

Cool Re: Is B.A.(Sociology) equivalent to Bachelor of Social Work?

Yes, I can say with precision that these are different objects and they cannot be counted as one. Recently, with the help of a good resource I wrote an analysis of the role of sociology in our life. The fact is that modern society is becoming more and more complex system. Our world is global and interconnected. We have witnessed many times how the events that happened in one part of the world affect what is happening in another. Only science that has a holistic, integrative view of it can explain and understand modern society. This is exactly what sociology is.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?