1st June 2015, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

List of best colleges which offers masters in social work?

Hi,

I wanted to know about the best colleges offering masters in social work? i m pursuing my bachelor in journalism and mass communication final year. So, can you let me know what is the eligibility criteria and the procedure followed for getting admission for masters in social work?

1st June 2015, 11:16 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best colleges which offers masters in social work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I wanted to know about the best colleges offering masters in social work? i m pursuing my bachelor in journalism and mass communication final year. So, can you let me know what is the eligibility criteria and the procedure followed for getting admission for masters in social work?

Those candidates who have completed B.A. in Social Work or its equivalent from a recognized university are eligible for M.A in Social Work admission.

Your age should be above 18 years.

List of the college for Master degree in Social Work in India:-

1. Christ University, Bangalore (Karnataka), Hosur Road , Bangalore (Bengaluru Dist.) - 560029

2. National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences(NIMHANS), Bangalore (Karnataka), Post No.2900,Housr Road , Bangalore (Bengaluru Dist.) - 560029

3. CSI Bishop Appasamy College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu)
#129, Race Course , Coimbatore (Coimbatore Dist.) - 641018

4. Hindusthan College of Arts and Science (HICAS), Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu)
Hindusthan Gardens, (Behind Nava India), Avanashi Road , Coimbatore (Coimbatore Dist.) - 641028

5. School of Social Sciences-Mizoram University, Aizwal (Mizoram), Department of Social Work , Aizwal (Aizwal Dist.) - 796004

6. Saurashtra University : Department of Social Work, Rajkot (Gujarat), Saurashtra University Campus, University Road , Rajkot (Rajkot Dist.) - 360005

7. Udaipur School of Social Work, Udaipur (Rajasthan), Rajasthan Vidyapeeth (Deemed) University), Dabok , Udaipur (Udaipur Dist.) - 313003
14th November 2022, 10:45 AM
Mythreyi1990

Default Re: List of best colleges which offers masters in social work?

List of colleges

Udaipur school of social work

Christ University

Saurastra university

National institute of mental health

Hindustan college of Arts and Science

CSI bishop college

School of social science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?