20th December 2015, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Is B.Tech in Naval Architecture enough for doing M.Tech in same?

I have done B.Tech in Naval Architecture. And now i want to do M.tech in same field. But i want to know if this B.tech degree is enough for doing M.Tech in Naval Architecture?

20th December 2015, 09:32 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is B.Tech in Naval Architecture enough for doing M.Tech in same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done B.Tech in Naval Architecture. And now i want to do M.tech in same field. But i want to know if this B.tech degree is enough for doing M.Tech in Naval Architecture?
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for M.Tech in Naval Architecture after B.Tech in Naval Architecture. Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in Naval Architecture can apply for this course. Most of the institutions consider the GATE score for screening students for admission to this course. The candidate should score more than 60% of marks at bachelor degree level. Minimum 20 years of age are required for the students to apply for this course.
21st December 2015, 12:59 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, B.Tech is enough qualification to apply for M.Tech in Naval Architecture. B.Tech in Naval Architecture or equivalent qualification is the minimum educational qualification to apply for M.Tech in Naval Architecture. You should qualify in the NATA or the entrance exam conducted by the university.
21st December 2015, 06:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

B.Tech is the required qualification for admission in M.Tech of the same stream but you need to appear for entrance exam for admission. Through good performance in the exam you will be eligible for admission through counselling.

There is GATE which is the best option for you to get admission in M.Tech and there are other state level engineering entrance exams also for admission in M.Tech course.
22nd December 2015, 10:44 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Yes, definitely B.Tech in Naval Architecture is enough qualification to do M.Tech in the same field. Since, you have done B.Tech in the same filed, so you are definitely eligible for M.Tech. All you need to do is that you should have to appear in the GATE entrance examination, qualifying in which you can get admission under M.Tech course of the same field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?