13th May 2011, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

Is AMET University a good institute for joining Bachelor's of Naval Architecture? Job opportunities after the course?

is amet university a good institute to join for a bachelors in naval architecture
1.the course fee being high compared to other courses, will i be able to earn well in india?2.is amet university a good institute to join for this course?3.is it tough to clear all semesters without keeping arrears?4.how are job opportunities currently?5.do students who are naval arch graduates go jobless?

13th May 2011, 04:36 PM
vasu&sakshi

Smile Re: Is AMET University a good institute for joining Bachelor's of Naval Architecture? Job opportunities after the course?

ya that is good but not best
21st May 2011, 03:38 PM
arun.bean

Default Re: Is AMET University a good institute for joining Bachelor's of Naval Architecture? Job opportunities after the course?

inned to join amet navel architect is this good school or any best option
30th June 2011, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is AMET University a good institute for joining Bachelor's of Naval Architecture? Job opportunities after the course?

DOES NAVY ARCHITECTURE HAS A GOOD CAREER SCOPE??? AND IS IT SUITABLE FOR STUDENTS WITH NOT SO GOOD FINANCIAL CONDITIONS????
3rd July 2011, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.tech. degree , how can i join AMET university ? As i want to join merchant navy? what is the procedure for admission in AMIT university?
4th July 2011, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of Naval architecture & offshore engg from AMET university.. Yea itz a good course.! But expensive.!
Got to work hard.!
5th July 2011, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

nooooooo way don't join this college i am currently a student their.... you will get same food everyday ....they don't have faculty members and they take so much money
11th August 2011, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Is AMET University a good institute for joining Bachelor's of Naval Architecture? Job opportunities after the course?

you consider food to study in a good college. ???? its a good choice. and they have got good placement ratio also.
4th September 2011, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission in Amet university
21st February 2012, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

its true that they lack faculty members and it is also true that their fee is way high than others...u might want to look into IMU or IMA if you're looking for lower fee.
9th May 2012, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

yup Im doing BE (APPLIED MARINE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND COMMUNICATION) so it was very good course but very expansive . . . so all of you join this course . . . ALL THE BEST. . . .
10th May 2012, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

i'm a civil engineer.can i join m.e offshore engineering in imu? How ? Wat's the scope for offshore engineer?
18th June 2012, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

How is petroleum of amet university? what about its placements and packages details?
4th August 2012, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the fees structure for naval architecture?
19th February 2013, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

what is the capitation fee for marine engineering courses and what are the other courses for marine after12th
8th April 2013, 07:13 AM
Unregistered

Is there placement after doing b.sc nautical science from amet universitiy?
20th May 2013, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

I like to join MBA in Shipping and Logistics in AMET University? My qus is its good to join there? how about placement and placement package?
can any one tell me? and i finished B.E in Electronics and Instrumentation
21st June 2013, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

it is good scope for future jobs
25th June 2013, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

naval architecture is good course...demand is increasing for qualified naval architect...
25th June 2013, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Is AMET University a good institute for joining Bachelor's of Naval Architecture? Job opportunities after the course?

naval architecture is good course....demand is increasing for well qualified naval architects
17th July 2013, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

i am thinking to join higher nationl diploma in marine engineering ina met university..does the realy send studennt to glassgow university for training???
1st August 2013, 07:29 AM
Unregistered

I AM A 12th science student and want to join merchant navy after schooling .So i want to know about top universities of india as well as foriegn and the procedure to join them
19th August 2013, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about placement for GME(Graduate Marine Engineering) course in amet university
4th September 2013, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the tuiton fees for international students s udying nautical science
20th January 2014, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

I want to take the course B.E naval architecture and ship building, in amet. wil I get placed soon ? is this a good course ?
or shall I try some other institute like IMA ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?