12th November 2015, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Can Nepali students join Indian Navy after completing BE in Naval Architecture?

Sir, i am from Nepal and i want to join indian Navy. I had finished my higher educatioon in B.E. naval architecture from andhra university, Visakhaptnam. Am i allowed to join indian navy. Email id:- Yadav.sujay @yahoo.com

12th November 2015, 03:53 PM
ant man

Default Re: Can Nepali students join Indian Navy after completing BE in Naval Architecture?

Yes it is possible for Nepali student to join Indian Navy after completing B.E. ,but you need to be eligible as per nationality qualification.

You must pass the CDSE exam to join Indian Navy

Eligibility for CDSE :

1. Nationality: A candidates must either be:
i a Citizen of India, or
ii a subject of Bhutan, or
iii a subject of Nepal etc
2. You must have complete graduation in B.Sc or B.Tech/B.E. from a recognised university for applying for Navy.
3. Your age must be in 19 - 22 years.
4. You must be unmarried.
5. All the male and female candidates can apply.

The entrance exam is conducted twice in a year and in the month of October and April.

The application forms are available in the month of February and August months. The exam fee is INR 200/-

The entrance exam has 3 papers i.e., English, General knowledge and Mathematics. Each exam has 2 hours time.
12th November 2015, 08:36 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can Nepali students join Indian Navy after completing BE in Naval Architecture?

No, Nepali student can't join Indian Navy after completion of BE in Naval Architecture.
Candidate must be citizen of India to join Indian Navy.
So, you are not allowed to join Indian Navy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?