12th July 2016, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Is M.Sc Environmental science from TGOU is valid for government or public jobs?

MSC environment science degree from TGOU is valid or not for public and private sector ? What is the minimum criteria followed for the public government sector jobs?

Send me the details

Thanks
Durgesh tripathi

Related Questions:
  1. Is M.Sc Environmental science from TGOU is valid for government or public jobs? -- [New]
  2. What are the government jobs opportunities available for M.Sc environmental science candidates?
  3. Government jobs after M.Sc environmental science? Any further studies needed for Government jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What are the various jobs we can take after M.Sc environmental science?
  5. What kind of jobs I can get in Bangalore after completion of M.Sc Environmental Science course?
  6. What kind of government job can I get after doing MSc in Environmental Science?
  7. Is Correspondence Course of MSc (psychotherapy and counselling) from TGOU Nagaland Certified? Am I eligible for higher qualification with this degree?
  8. Which one has better scope between M.Sc in Environmental science and M.Tech in water engineering and management? Also provide job details in government private sector?
  9. Scope after completing MSc environmental science? Any government job after MSc Environmental Science? After MSc Environmental Science in which area can I apply?
  10. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc in utkal university at environmental science?
  11. What is the government job prospects after completion MSc in environmental science course?
  12. Reputed Colleges in Karnataka offering M.Sc in Environmental Science? What are the available Diploma Programs in Environmental Science?
  13. Government/Non Government job opportunities after completing of MSc Environmental Science?
  14. What type of government or non government job is available after studying MSc in Environmental Science and Remote Sensing?
  15. What is the scope of Ph.D Environmental Science?
  16. Is MSc counseling and psychotherapy from TGOU Nagaland recognized? Can I appear for NET?
  17. How can i get admission in PhD. in universities other than TGOU, Nagaland after M.Sc in Mental Health?
  18. Is Ph.D. in Library Science through the distance mode is valid for government jobs?
12th July 2016, 03:28 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is M.Sc Environmental science from TGOU is valid for government or public jobs?

TGOU stands for The Global Open University. This university established in 2005 in Nagaland under the act of The Global Open University Act 2006 of the Government of Nagaland. It was established with the view of job in North-East & specially in Nagaland.

This university is approved by the University Grant Commission & Association of Indian Universities as a State University.

There was a case where TGOU has been charged of issuing fake degree to students through its study centre.

Overall this university is good enough & you can apply for the job. To get the government job one must be graduate from a recognized university & should be 21 years to 30 years of age.

Buy Employment news for more details of government jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?