29th January 2015, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Bachelor of Commerce from EIILM is UGC recognized?

I wanted to know if bachelor of commerce from EIILM, Sikkim is recognized by DEC or not. Show me some proof. Although EIILM is UGC recognized but not all courses are recognized and it is providing blindly many degrees with no approval by any governing body. Students are being cheated, correct me if I'm wrong

31st January 2015, 11:14 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Bachelor of Commerce from EIILM is UGC recognized?

Although there was news of fake degrees and fraud campuses of EIILM, there is nothing to worry since the news was of other campus. EIILM, Sikkim is well recognized and approved by competent authorities and you can definitely pursue Bachelor of Commerce from it. The proof of the recognition are given below.

AIU Membership Letter [ Click Here ]

Letter of UGC approval [ Click Here ]

EIILM University, Jorethang, Sikkim, is established under Sikkim State Legislature ACT No. 4, 2006, Government of Sikkim. The Act was notified and published under the Government of Sikkim Gazette Notification No.28/LD/2006, dated April 3, 2006. [Click Here]

UGC Approval [Click Here]

AICTE approval: As per law, Universities do not require approval of AICTE to start or conduct technical programmes. [ Click Here ] to View Relevant Judgement
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?