12th March 2012, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Is Eiilm university be recognized by UGC? Can I apply here for taking admission in BA(Economics) course through correspondence?

EIILM University, located in Jorethang in the state of Sikkim, was established in 2006 under the Sec 2(f) of UGC Act and established under ACT No.4, 2006 of Govt. of Sikkim and the Act received assent of the Governor on 24.03.2006 that was published under Government of Sikkim, Gazette Notification No. 28/LD/2006, dated 3rd April 2006.

I need to do BA Economics in distance education course in this University, so please confirm me this university is recognized and i can apply for further Education and applying for governament jobs. I am giving exam from bangalore.

Related Questions:
  1. Is EIILM university recognized by UGC? Where can I get admission for B.Tech Civil
  2. Bachelor of Commerce from EIILM is UGC recognized?
  3. Is Eiilm University, Sikkimm recognized by UGC? Would I considered for government job after taking degree from there?
  4. Whether EIILM University is affiliated with UGC, AICTE & DDE? Is it beneficial to do Civil Engineering Diploma course in EIILM University? Can I apply for Government jobs?
  5. Am I eligible for IIMs having completed Graduation from a UGC recognized university but not by AICTE?
  6. List of institutes which offers M.Phil for a candidate who have secured 50% in M.A.?
  7. Is EIILM university UGC, AICTE approved?
  8. Is EIILM university recognized university by graduation? Can I do B.Ed from MDU
  9. Is EIILM university UGC approved?
  10. Procedure to take admission in PEC? Criteria for admission? Is it UGC recognized?
  11. Information about CMJ University for Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? List of the correspondence UGC recognized universities who offers Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? Is it worthy to do Ph.D through correspondence?
  12. How can I get apply for B A economics from correspondence?
  13. is EIILm and Jaipur National university UGC recognized?
  14. Is EIILM Sikkim university approved by UGC?
  15. Am I eligible to get the scholarship for taking admission in UGC recognized university if I have qualified GPAT exam? -- [New]
  16. Am i eligible to join CBI through my correspondence degree in EIILM university?
  17. Is EIILM university UGC and AICTE approved? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to pursue M.Com from EIILM? What is the procedure? Is M.Com at EIILM UGC approved?
16th June 2012, 10:45 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Eiilm university be recognized by UGC? Can I apply here for taking admission in BA(Economics) course through correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
EIILM University, located in Jorethang in the state of Sikkim, was established in 2006 under the Sec 2(f) of UGC Act and established under ACT No.4, 2006 of Govt. of Sikkim and the Act received assent of the Governor on 24.03.2006 that was published under Government of Sikkim, Gazette Notification No. 28/LD/2006, dated 3rd April 2006.

I need to do BA Economics in distance education course in this University, so please confirm me this university is recognized and i can apply for further Education and applying for governament jobs. I am giving exam from bangalore.
In order to be eligible for any competitive exam conducted by the Central or State Government as well by the Private regulatory bodies and for Higher studies, candidate must have completed their education from a recognized Institution. If a candidate is seeking for Government Job whose eligibility criteria is Graduation then one must have completed the Degree program from a recognized University.

The EIILM University is recognized by the University Grant Commission [UGC]. Hence, the degree obtained from it gets recognition on all India Level and candidates are eligible to participate in any competitive examination regulated by Central Government or State Government and for Higher Studies, given one fulfills the other eligibility criteria.

For detail information refer to the following Link.
26th July 2012, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Eiilm university be recognized by UGC? Can I apply here for taking admission in BA(Economics) course through correspondence?

NO Eiilm University not approved by UGC
You cant do anything on Behalf of Eiilm university
I also applied for further study in France on behalf of Eiilm university
But i got disapprove because of Eiilm
14th August 2012, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

if i graduate from eiilm its approved for s.s.c exm
29th September 2012, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Quote:

Thank you for sharing your experenice!

Have you tried any other colleges in India for your further studies????
29th September 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Quote:

Thank you for sharing your experenice!

Have you tried any other colleges in India for your further studies????
9th November 2012, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

I MA 10 2 PASS FROM 2002 AND WORKING IN A COMPANY AS MANAGER HR BUT NOW U WABNT TO COMPLETE BA FROM A RECONISED AND VALID UNIVERSITY AND AFTER WANT TO COMPLETE MBA FROM IGNOU

PLEASE TELL ME PROCEDURE AND UNIVERSITY DETAILS FOR SAME AND PLEASE ALOS TELL ME IF ANY PROCEDURE TO COMPLETE MY BA IN ONE AND LESS THAN THREE YEAR
9th November 2012, 09:16 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

Hai,

Yes EIILM - Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning in Management is approved by UGC and Government of India.

**Also it is approved by AICTE.

EIILM University, Sikkim, India is fully recognized and approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC)

It is established under Sikkim State Legislature Act No 4, 2006 Government of Sikkim.

The Act received assent of the Governor on March 24, 2006 that was published under the Government of Sikkim, Gazette Notification No. 28/LD/2006 dated April 3, 2006.

UGC APPROVAL LETTER

Am giving as per my knowledge there is B.A (education),M.A(Economics) offered in this EIILM University and also many more courses offering in this univeristy

For more details you can visit to http://www.eiilmuniversity.ac.in/

all the best.......for your future.......
9th June 2013, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

How i know this UGC approval is correct ???
22nd July 2013, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

i have polytechnic diploma n nw doing ca i wamna do b.com/ba in one year or b.sc i complete my diploma in 2011
can i do?
3rd June 2014, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

i have completed BCA from EIILM univrsity sikkim in 2013. i want to do MCA from IP university... so plz tell me i am eligible to do that and is EILLM university is registered or fake?
3rd June 2014, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

i have completed BCA from EIILM univrsity sikkim in 2013. i want to do MCA from IP university... so plz tell me i am eligible to do that and is EILLM university is registered or fake?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?