17th November 2015, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Is BBA course better in comparison to B.Com?

Sir i am 12th passed out. I am confused which course i should take bba or bcom. I am interested in bba course.

17th November 2015, 11:38 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is BBA course better in comparison to B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i am 12th passed out. I am confused which course i should take bba or bcom. I am interested in bba course.
There is no much difference between the course. However, some Major subject may get different between the courses. There is good career options available for both the BBA and B.Com course. First, make sure yourself that you are interested in Accounting or Management field. If you are interested in the Management field, then BBA is good choice for you to make your care Bright. Even B.Com course is also Management related courses, but the course more concentrate on Accounting subject rather than Management subject. So, please select the course based on your future Interest.
18th November 2015, 06:41 AM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

First the most important thing is the interest then comes the scope of course. If you have interest in anything, it is but natural that you will excel in that thing. BBA which is Bachelor of Business Administration is a professional course and has definitely more scope than bachelor's degree in commerce.

So, without any confusion, you can enroll yourself for the BBA.
18th November 2015, 04:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

BBA is a professional course in management field. If you want to make your career in management field then BBA is a good option. B.Com is a good option if you want to become a teacher or work in any financial institution.

Just make sure that you complete BBA from a reputed college because only top institutes offer placement in top companies.
19th November 2015, 02:15 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You can opt for either of the courses depending upon your wish and willingness to pursue your studies in a particular field.

BBA basically deals with management studies and business oriented studies whereas, B.Com deals basically in accounting terms and if you are really inclined towards accountancy, I would like you to go for B.Com otherwise, BBA is the right choice for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?