17th November 2015, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

How can i make a career in Event Management? Which course should i study for this?

Hello sir, i am student of class 12th and i want to make my future in event management. Please tell me how can i make a career in this field and also what should i study for the purpose? So kindly process my request. I will be highly thankfull to you.

17th November 2015, 11:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i make a career in Event Management? Which course should i study for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, i am student of class 12th and i want to make my future in event management. Please tell me how can i make a career in this field and also what should i study for the purpose? So kindly process my request. I will be highly thankfull to you.
It is nice to see that you are interested to make your career in Event Management. If you want to make your career in Event Management then I suggest you to apply for Bachelor Degree in Event Management.

Eligibility Criteria:

- Applicants who wish to take admission in Bachelor Degree in Event Management must secure 50% marks in 12th board exam from a recognized board.

- Only applicants whose date of birth falls on or after October 1, 1992 are eligible to apply for admission.

- The selection is based on the board exam result.
19th November 2015, 02:25 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i make a career in Event Management? Which course should i study for this?

In order to make a career in Event Management, it is advisable for you to pursue Bachelors degree in Event Management and after completion of the course, you can probably start up your own firm.

Eligibility criteria:

> Candidates should have scored a minimum nof 60% at their +2 level of education

> Candidate's age should not be less than 18 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?