15th November 2015, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

How to get entry in Radio Management graduation course after passing 12th?

I just want to come to know that how can i enter in the radio management course. I have great passion to become an r.j. So please guide me.
I am not able to find full procedure.

pihhu thakur

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do direct graduation course after 10th even without passing 12th grade?
  2. Minimum age to get pilot license? Is there any pilot training institute in Mumbai? Which degree should I take to become an efficient pilot?
  3. Am I eligible to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 1st year of B.Sc? Which Entrance Exam should I give for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What should i do after passing 12th from commerce side? Is there any benefit of one year diploma in office management? -- [New]
  5. How to do graduation course in just one year after passing 12th grade?
  6. Is it possible to do graduation without completion of 12th? What is the procedure followed for the same?
  7. Can I be eligible for DCECE lateral entry after passing 12th with PCMB and english?
  8. Is it possible to do direct graduation after 10th without passing through 12th?
  9. Can I get direct entry to 3rd year B.E after doing diploma ECE after passing 12th science
  10. How can I join Indian Army if secured 60% in 2nd PUC being a female candidate?
  11. Can I do graduation in Hotel Management after passing 12th science stream? Can I get admission in IHM Dadar without answering IIT JEE? What is the fee structure in IHM Dadar and Mumbai?
  12. How should I get any degree after completing 10th? I am 35 years old
  13. Is work experience required for the candidate to get admission for MBA course? When can I write CAT Exam being a candidate pursuing BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Can I apply for Hotel Management degree course after passing 12th?
  15. Am I eligible to join graduation course in Maths if I was not able to pass 12th standard in Science?
  16. How to do graduation after passing 12th exam with 62%
  17. Is there direct entry in IPCC after graduation? I have scored 60% in graduation
  18. Eligibility for doing Hotel Management course after B.Com?
16th November 2015, 10:16 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get entry in Radio Management graduation course after passing 12th?

You can opt for Journalism course in graduation level and can enter into the field of Radio jockey.

One also opt for Diploma courses after completion of class 12, which are as follows:

1. Diploma in radio programming and broadcast management

2. Diploma in radio production and radio jockeying

3. Certificate course in radio jockeying

Skills required to become a radio jockey are Good linguistic skills, Mimicry, expressive, jovial, influential, confidence, spontaneity etc..,
18th November 2015, 09:28 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get entry in Radio Management graduation course after passing 12th?

After passing class 12th, you can opt Journalism course in your Graduation level study to enter in the field of Radio Jockey. All you need to do is that just after completing class 12th, apply for the Graduate course of Journalism.
Or else, you can also opt Diploma courses after class 12th.
These are as follows:-

Diploma in Radio production and Radio Jockeying.
Diploma in Radio programming and Broadcast Management. etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?