12th November 2015, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to do B.Des for middle class students? Opportunities available through this course?

Dear Sir,
Presently, I am studying 12th and I am going to attempt NIFT B.Des Entrance Exam. I want to know what are the opportunities available after UG in this field? And as per your experts opinion, is this right course to an middle class student to grow in carrier by using this Fashion Technology? Please clarify my doubt.
With Regards-
J. Sahithi

Related Questions:
  1. How much cutoff is needed for Interior Designing course admission in NIFT or NID?
  2. Best University for Aeronautical for Middle Class Average Students?
  3. How can Middle Class and Lower Class students get Scholarships to continue their studies when their families can't afford?
  4. Can we change school in after entering 12th science in midterm?
  5. How many students will attend for GRE exam and how many will get seat in India to study abroad?
  6. What are the job opportunities after MSc Agriculture for 2nd year class students? What is the procedure for it?
  7. Institutes which are offering scholarships for poor and middle class students?
  8. What other courses should I do while I am doing BCA to boost up my knowledge
  9. Fees structure of NIFT including hostel and mess? Is there scholarship facility available for students from other state?
  10. What are the best jobs for middle class students?
  11. After btech one should go for Mtech or for Job if financial situation is not too good? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the best course for girls after 12th science biology middle class BAMS/BDS
  13. Opportunities in Private sector for B.Tech(Agricultural Engineering) student? Is private jobs beneficial for Agricultural Engineer?
  14. What does GP rating mean and which is the course?
  15. Job opportunities in Indian Railways for Information Technology students?
  16. Which are other type of courses like Graphic designing which will be helpful to get a higher pay scale?
  17. Best institute for ICC for middle class student?
  18. What can I do after passing 12th? I am a middle class family student
4th December 2016, 07:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do B.Des for middle class students? Opportunities available through this course?

Designing in fashion field is definitely in demand but to make a successful career, you need to have the necessary skills. You can't sit and earn on the basis of B.Des. A professional career is more challenging than studying a course.

Hence, try to study well and enhance your skills. If you have skills, then you will succeed. Just choose that field which suits your personality and skills, so that you don't face problems in professional life.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?