18th March 2015, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study B.A. in Urdu? Syllabus of B.A.(Urdu) in Calcutta University?

Hello,
I want to the syllabus of B.A. Urdu of Calcutta University.
Kindly tell me about the syllabus.
And I get any benefit if I study Urdu in Graduation?
Thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam to study PhD in Urdu for M.A. student of Calcutta University?
  2. How to study LLB form Calcutta University? I am a 71 years old student
  3. Which course should I choose for became urdu teacher (government)? I have done my 12th(60%) with urdu and B.Sc(55%) with bio stream?
  4. Detailed procedure and eligibility to study LLM after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?
  5. What is the TGT syllabus? I have done PG in Urdu
  6. What is the syllabus of Urdu in Bhagwat University?
  7. Can I study Urdu as 2nd language if getting transfer from State Board to CBSE?
  8. Procedure to get admission in Calcutta University to study Ph.D for a candidate who has completed B.Com from Bardwan University 10 year ago?
  9. How can I apply for NET Urdu? Latest syllabus for it?
  10. From where I can get the syllabus of Urdu for UGC-NET?
  11. Can i study LLB in calcutta university and in any correspondence course after scoring 62% in HS?
  12. How may I get urdu study material for TET exam?
  13. How to study MBA at Manuu? Are there any classes that are to be taken in Urdu?
  14. Syllabus of Ph.D entrance test in English in Calcutta University? Full details about the course?
  15. How canI get admission in B.Com LLB 3 years course under Calcutta University? Is there any entrance exam for it?
  16. How can I do Ph.D distance course in Urdu? I have passed M.A in Urdu
  17. Syllabus of B.Ed (Urdu) entrance exam for JNU?
  18. Date of forms for M.Sc for Calcutta university? How to get admission in Calcutta University for Applied Psychology? Will there be any Diploma or Degree course in Psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
26th March 2015, 07:20 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study B.A. in Urdu? Syllabus of B.A.(Urdu) in Calcutta University?

Please download the online admission form of B.A. in Urdu from the official website of South Calcutta Girl's College, which is,(www.southcalcuttagirlscollege.com). South Calcutta Girl's College is the best college in Urdu, in Kolkata. I have attached the syllabus of B.A. of Calcutta University with my answer. Today there is a huge amount of work done on natural language processing. The languages which take a forefront in this natural language processing are Bengali, Urdu, Hindi, Sanskrit etc. So after you pass M.A. in Urdu, there is huge scope of jobs. You can also try for language teacher in abroad.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Syllabus_BAP_URDU.pdf(72.1 KB, 114 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?