28th July 2011, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of Ph.D entrance test in English in Calcutta University? Full details about the course?

i have completed my masters in lucknow university.i want to do my ph.d from calcutta university.i want to know the syllabus for ph.d entrance test in english in calcutta university and full details about the course

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for Ph.D English entrance test of Calcutta University?
  2. What is the time and syllabus for entrance test of Ph.D in English?
  3. Syllabus for PhD(Computer Science) entrance test of University of Hyderabad?
  4. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Calcutta University?
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Calcutta University?
  6. Recognised university for correspondence M.Phil/PhD in English?
  7. Detailed information about PhD(History) program in Calcutta University? Is there any scholarship available to study PhD?
  8. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com?
  9. PTU University PhD Mathematics entrance exam syllabus?
  10. Which type of PhD should I do full time or part time? Going to university daily is necessary in regular PhD? Syllabus, books and question papers for it?
  11. Syllabus of PhD(Pharmacy) entrance test for Pune University
  12. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities? -- [New]
  13. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D program in Calcutta University for MBA(HR) student? Can I get scholarship?
  14. Detailed information about universities offering Ph.D in English without any entrance exam and M.Phil?
  15. Am I eligible to do PhD in English without any entrance exam if completed M.A. from Karnataka State Open University?
  16. Date of entrance exam for Ph.D in English? Syllabus for the same?
  17. Universities in Pune offering Ph.D in Management? Syllabus of the entrance test? Important dates for the entrance test?
  18. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
24th November 2011, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of Ph.D entrance test in English in Calcutta University? Full details about the course?

Syllabus of Ph.D entrance test in English in Calcutta University? Full details about the course?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/syllabus-ph-d-entrance-test-english-calcutta-university-full-details-about-course-304921.html#ixzz1ecjwpes4
20th May 2012, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of Ph.D entrance test in English in Calcutta University? Full details about the course?

can i get the number of amity university in lucknow
24th August 2012, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my masters in English from Annamalai University Chidambram. I want to know the syllabus of enterance exam for the Phd course?
2nd June 2015, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

I want to do Phd in english from Kolkata university.I want to know the date of entrance exam,the syllabus and other information about the course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?