8th August 2018, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study BSc(Advanced Zoology & Biotechnology) course?

Dear friends, I have completed my 12th with Science. Now, I want to do BSc(Advanced Zoology & Biotechnology) course. But some of my friends are not suggesting me to do this course. So, I want to know that is it beneficial to do this course or not? Please advice me!

Related Questions:
  1. What shall I study after completing B.Sc in Advanced Zoology & Biotechnology?
  2. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Biotechnology for M.Sc in Biotechnology & Management postgraduate? Job opportunities after completing PhD in Biotechnology?
  3. Is it beneficial to study M.Sc(Zoology) in Abroad for B.Sc 1st year student?
  4. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Advanced Zoology & Biotechnology) in Madurai Diraviyam Thayumanavar Hindu College?
  5. Eligibility to study MSc(Biotechnology) for Zoology Honours graduate?
  6. How many BSc(Advanced Zoology & Biotechnology) seats are available in Madurai Diraviyam Thayumanavar Hindu College?
  7. What shall I study after BSc advanced zoology and biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Possibility to study M.Sc either Botany or Zoology after B.Sc Biotechnology? What should I do for it?
  9. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Sc(Biotechnology/Zoology) in DU/JNU?
  10. Whether pursuing M.Sc through correspondence is valuable for B.Sc(Advanced Zoology & Biotechnology) student?
  11. Does Loyola College in Chennai come under Anna University? When to get the forms for BBA course in this Institute?
  12. Eligibility to study BSc(Advanced Zoology & Biotechnology) in Madurai Diraviyam Thayumanavar Hindu College? Duration of this course?
  13. Is it beneficial to do MSc Zoology Hons through distance education? Is there any other equivalent course?
  14. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Banking & Finance?
  15. What is the admission procedure followed for doing Bio Technology course in college? What is the cut-off required to join?
  16. Job or Higher Studies, which one is a better option after B.Tech. in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of universities offering M.Tech in Advance zoology and Biotechnology? I've completed B.Sc in advanced zoology and Biotechnology
  18. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
13th September 2018, 05:43 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study BSc(Advanced Zoology & Biotechnology) course?

=> Bachelor of Science in Advanced Zoology & Biotechnology is an undergraduate Zoology programme.

=> The duration of B.Sc. Advanced Zoology & Biotechnology course is three years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed 12th class in science stream from a recognized board.

=> As per my knowledge, yes it is beneficial to study B.Sc(Advanced Zoology & Biotechnology) course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?