24th March 2018, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BTech(Civil Engineering) in Al-Ameen Engineering College?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study BTech(Civil Engineering) from Al-Ameen Engineering College then what entrance exam I need to appear? Please let me know about such entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study BTech(Civil Engineering) in Al-Ameen Engineering College?
  2. Admission criteria to study BTech(Civil Engineering) in Al-Ameen Engineering College?
  3. Seats available for BTech(Civil Engineering) course at Al-Ameen Engineering College?
  4. How to take admission for computer science?
  5. Best coaching for IIT in Gurgaon, Dwarka and Delhi between FIITJEE and Narayana? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do M.E/M.S in government/deemed university as part/full time?
  7. How should I Join M.E after finishing B.E in 2nd class?
  8. Course structure and fee expenses of BTech(Civil Engineering) in Al-Ameen Engineering College?
  9. Is there any entrance exam available to study ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in The Indian Engineering College?
  10. Entrance exam to study BE after Diploma Engineering? Chances to get admission in Military Engineering college?
  11. Entrance exam available to study MTech(Transportation Engineering) in MVR College of Engineering & Technology?
  12. Entrance exam available to study MTech(Civil Engineering) in MJR College of Engineering & Technology?
  13. Is there any entrance exam available to study ME(Communication Engineering) in Methodist College of Engineering and Technology?
  14. Best course having better scope to do M.E. in Tamil Nadu?
  15. How to be a software engineer after completion of 11th standard?
  16. Is there any entrance exam available to study ME(High Voltage Engineering) in National Engineering College, Kodaikanal? -- [New]
  17. Which colleges will I get after scoring 23.365 for M.E CSE?
  18. Entrance exam available to study BTech(Civil Engineering) in Aligarh College of Engineering & Technology?
29th April 2018, 11:15 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BTech(Civil Engineering) in Al-Ameen Engineering College?

In order to study B.Tech Civil Engineering from AL Ameen Engineering College, you have to appear for KEAM (Kerala Engineering Agricultural Medical Entrance Examination).
After qualifying the examimation, you will be allowed to pursue the above mentioned course. For more details you can contact at the given details:

Add: The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations
Fifth Floor, Housing Board Buildings
Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram-695 001.
Phone : 0471- 2332120, 2338487
web: http://www.cee-kerala.org/index.php/keam
29th April 2018, 11:10 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BTech(Civil Engineering) in Al-Ameen Engineering College?

Entrance Examination available to pursue B.Tech in Civil Engineering in Al-Ameen Engineering College;

To successfully pursue B.Tech in Civil Engineering course in Al-Ameen Engineering college, you are required to meet the below mentioned criteria.

>> Candidates must have completed their 12th Class in 10+2 pattern with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects. Or its equivalent qualification is also accepted to pursue this course.

>> Besides meeting this criteria, you must also appear in entrance examination called "KEAM Entrance Exam".

>> The office of the Commissioner for Entrance Exams conducts Kerala Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Entrance Examination to offer admission to graduation courses to pursue in the professional colleges that are located in Kerala.

>> Hence, this is how you must have secured good score in this KEAM Entrance Examination in order to pursue this B.Tech in Civil Engineering course.

KEAM Contact Number : 0471 2332120, 2338487
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?