5th August 2014, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Best college for B.Arch in Maharashtra? Necessary skills to get admission?

which is the best college for b.arch in maharashtra?
what skills are necessary to get admission in best college?

Related Questions:
  1. Best college for B.Arch in Maharashtra? Necessary skills to get admission? -- [New]
  2. How to take admission in engineering college of Maharashtra after passing 12th from MP?
  3. How can a Candidate from Bihar get admission in any of Maharashtra engineering college? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  4. Which college is more suitable for me to take admission through GATE in Maharashtra college? Cutoff list of various colleges in Maharashtra?
  5. Can I get a B.Arch college in India(AP) after scoring 112 marks in B.Arch?
  6. How a candidate from outside of Maharashtra should apply for admission in Maharashtra college of engineering on the basis of AIEEE score?
  7. Admission in Maharashtra engineering college after scoring 58% in 12th?
  8. Contact details of Microbiology colleges in Mumbai?
  9. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra?
  10. Admission in MBBS course in government college in Maharashtra after scoring 143/200 in Maharashtra CET? What is the fee structure for MBBS course?
  11. How can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I have done SSC from Maharashtra and want to do engineering in Maharashtra
  12. Will I get admission in Mumbai Medical College if I am not from Maharashtra?
  13. Can I get admission in government college of Engineering Amravati? Other colleges in Maharashtra for admission in B.E. 2nd year?
  14. Can I get admission for B.Arch in any NIT with a score of 114 marks in AIEEE?
  15. Procedure to appear for MHT CET? How to get a chance for admission in Maharashtra engineering college?
  16. How to take admission in Junior College in Mumbai after passing 10th outside Maharashtra? Eligibility and procedure for admission?
  17. How to take admission in government college in Maharashtra? I have passed 12th
  18. List of top colleges offering ICWAI in Mumbai?
13th August 2014, 10:47 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Best college for B.Arch in Maharashtra? Necessary skills to get admission?

The eligibility to become an architect is that the candidate should have bachelor's degree in architecture (B.Arch) or Diploma in architecture. The basic eligibility criteria for B.Arch is class 12 or equivalent with minimum 50 per cent marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Candidates need to clear the entrance test for the five years full time undergraduate course in Architecture.
There are national and state level entrance examinations such as CBSE conducts All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) for B. Architecture and B. Planning programmes in government and private institutes. It consists of Mathematics, Aptitude Test and a Drawing test. The National Aptitude test in Architecture (NATA) is an online test where drawing exam is conducted by the National Institute of Advanced Studies and Architecture in association with the Council of Architecture (COA). The syllabus in B.Arch course is architectural design , acoustics, surveying and leveling, estimating and costing, methods of construction etc.

L.S.Raheja School of Architecture
Raheja Education Complex
Opp.Colgate Palmolive Ground
Kher Nagar, Bandra (E)
Mumbai

Academy of Architecture
278, Shankar Ghanekar Marg
Prabhadevi,
Mumbai

Faculty of Architecture
Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology
(Deemed University), South Ambhazari Road
Nagpur

BKPS College of Architecture
2043, Sadashiv Peth, Tilak Road
Pune

School of Architecture
College of Engineering & Technology
At Post-Babhulgaon (Jh.) N.H.No.6
Near Shri Shivaji Park
Akola

School of Architecture
D.Y.Patil College of Engineering & Technology
Kasaba Bavada,
Kolhapur

School of Architecture
G.S.Mandal's Marathwada Institute of Technology
Post Box No.327, Satara Village Road
Aurangabad

Shri Prince Shivaji Maratha Boarding House's
College of Architecture,
1061-A, Shivaji Peth
Kolhapur

School of Architecture
Manoharbhai Patel Institute of Engineering &
Technology

School of Architecture
Jawahar Lal Nehru Engineering College
N-6, CIDCO,
AURANGABAD-431 003 (Maharashtra)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?