15th June 2016, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Which is better between B.Com honors and BBA? Which course has more preferable to do CA in future?

I am from a science background but want to shift to commerce. Please guide me which would be better for me B.Com Hons or BBA and along with it what is more preferable to do CA or BBA.

15th June 2016, 07:33 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is better between B.Com honors and BBA? Which course has more preferable to do CA in future?

Both degrees are use full to you to join in CA Course in future.
And my suggestion is choose B.com in graduation because in CA course you have subjects of B.com course, but compare to the degree that subjects are deep in CA course.
So, at the time of preparation for exam that will help to you to get good result.
16th June 2016, 05:34 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which is better between B.Com honors and BBA? Which course has more preferable to do CA in future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am from a science background but want to shift to commerce. Please guide me which would be better for me B.Com Hons or BBA and along with it what is more preferable to do CA or BBA.

The B.Com Honors is better course than the BBA course.
As the aspirant also want to study CA in future, then he should select B.Com Honors course only.
There are various benefits available for the B.Com graduates. The job opportunities for the course are really high in government and private organizations. All the private companies recruit the commerce graduates in their accounts department. The commerce graduate has more chances to work in banks. For studying CA in future the B.Com will be beneficial to you than a BBA. So choose B.Com Honors course over BBA course.
17th June 2016, 12:22 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You can opt for either of the course and can opt for CA in the future, but as in general B.Com course is preferred in order to opt for CA in future as after completion of your B.Com with 55% you will be exempted from CPT examination.

The major difference between B.Com and BBA course is that in B.Com course the study is basically related to Accountancy, Auditing and Finance related subjects whereas in BBA the education is related to management studies and management statistical data, moreover computer education is also provided in BBA course.

Therefore, you can now choose between either of the course you wish to and can continue with your studies further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?