15th June 2016, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I shift from Madhepura College to another college?

Hello sir, I am a student of Madhepura College which is affiliated to BNMU, Bihar. I want to shift from this college to another college due to its academic session delay. What is the possibility that I can shift to other college? Please give my reply

15th June 2016, 11:10 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I shift from Madhepura College to another college?

You are not eligible to change the college affiliated with another university being student of Madhepura college.

Candidates are eligible to change the college within the university. And as the academic delay is due to university so there will be no extra advantages of changing the college within same university.
16th June 2016, 06:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Normally, college shifting is not possible because in regular courses admission is based on merit. You have to take fresh admission into that college on the basis of merit to change the college.

Transfer may be possible in case of situation like availability of seats. If seats are vacant then you can get admission.
16th June 2016, 10:58 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can very much shift your college from one to another provided you should have a valid reason for it and you have also scored a minimum of 60% in aggregate in the first year as it is the minimum marks required by any candidate willing to get transferred to another college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?