21st November 2016, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Which is better between BPT and B.Pharm?

I'm confused in between BPT and B.Pharm. I don't know in which field I should go? Can you please evaluate me about both the fields and also about career in both the fields, salary starting as a fresher till maximum any one could get in both the field?

26th November 2016, 11:39 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better between BPT and B.Pharm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm confused in between BPT and B.Pharm. I don't know in which field I should go? Can you please evaluate me about both the fields and also about career in both the fields, salary starting as a fresher till maximum any one could get in both the field?

Both B.Pharm and BPT courses are good courses only. The B.Pharm is a four years course and BPT is a four years and six months. One can choose the course in which he has more interest. But in general the B.Pharm course has better scope compared to the BPT course. The higher studies options are more in the pharmacy field like M.Pharm, MTech, MBA, MPH and PG Diploma in Clinical Research etc. One can study the B.Pharm course after completion of 10+2. The job opportunities for the pharmacy graduates will be more in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?