21st November 2016, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Basic level of education required for admission in aeronautical engineering?

What is the basic level of education or education field for aeronautical engineering admission? What is the procedure to become an aeronautical engineer?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the basic level of education required for SET?
  2. List of good engineering colleges for Aeronautical Engineering Course? Eligibility criteria for getting admission?
  3. How to take admission in Aeronautical engineering? Minimum age required for aeronautical engineer?
  4. Qualification required to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course?
  5. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  6. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  8. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  9. Minimum academic qualifications required for Aeronautical Engineering course? What is the fee structure for an Indian Student or NRI student? Duration of the course and basic salary after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. What is the basic requirement after 12th to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering
  11. Rank required to get admission in any engineering government college? Which is a good course between computer science, Aeronautical Engineering and Electronics Engineering?
  12. Procedure to get admission in German Universities for MS in Aerospace Engineering? Procedure to get Visa and rues to pay amount? Minimum percentage requirement?
  13. What are the possibilities of getting private and public sector bank jobs after completion of 12th standard?
  14. What should I do to have a future career in IT engineering? Do 11th and 12th or opt for diploma course?
  15. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  16. What is the percentage required to get admission in diploma in aeronautical engineering? -- [New]
  17. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
  18. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
21st November 2016, 07:29 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Basic level of education required for admission in aeronautical engineering?

Aeronautical Engineering course is offered for both undergraduate and post graduate candidates. The basic level for admission in this course is 12th standard in science stream with physics, chemistry and mathematics (60% in aggregate) as compulsory subjects.

You cannot become an aeronautical engineer directly after 12th or graduation. At first you have to appear for IIT JEE entrance examination and have to score pretty well in it. Then with that score you have to seek admission in aeronautical college where you will learn about the designation and the course. After completing the course you will get proper training and can become an aeronautical engineer as per your experience.
21st November 2016, 10:13 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Basic level of education required for admission in aeronautical engineering?

In order to get admission in the above mentioned course, you will have to have a minimum educational qualification of +2 level of education with science stream from a recognized board.

After that you will have to appear for JEE(Main) entrance test and get admission in the course mentioned above from a recognized university, depending upon your score in the entrance examination, so, try to score as well as possible to get admission in top college.
26th November 2016, 05:02 AM
bhanu8999

Well no one needs any special subject or knowledge to go for Aeronautical Course. All you need is eligibility to join a B Tech course like any course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?