14th June 2015, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Which is better to study among Chemistry and Microbiology for better job opportunity?

Hello everyone,
I have completed my B.Sc in Biotechnology, Chemistry & Microbiology. I am confused what to do now. Should I take M.Sc in Chemistry or M.Sc in Microbiology? Which one has better job opportunities, if I complete my M.Sc from India?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do M.Sc in Chemistry or M.Sc in Microbiology? Which one has better job opportunity?
  2. M.Sc(Microbiology) or M.Sc(Chemistry), which one to study for getting good job?
  3. Which field of Biotechnology should I choose to get better job opportunity?
  4. Which one has better job opportunities among M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc in Chemistry?
  5. Which one is better M.Sc Chemistry or M.Sc Microbiology? Which has got better job opportunities?
  6. What do to after B.Sc, M.Sc in Chemistry or M.Sc in Microbiology? Which has better job opportunities?
  7. What is the exact difference between M.Tech and Ph.D Biotechnology? What kind of work one has to do after completion of the course?
  8. Which one is better either M.Sc in Chemistry and M.Sc in Microbiology in respect of job opportunities in India?
  9. What are the job offers in nanotechnology? I am a UG BSc microbiology student
  10. Can I get good job if study PG Diploma in Microbiology being a B.Sc graduate? Courses related to Microbiology available to study in PG Diploma? -- [New]
  11. List of good colleges in Mumbai or Mangalore to opt for Medical Microbiology? Is there any good opportunity?
  12. Which one is better between Microbiology and Biochemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which course to do after B.Sc Microbiology for a good career in Microbiology and Research for girls?
  14. Asking for some suggestions for career opportunities and options in microbiology stream
  15. Am I eligible to study M.Sc in Microbiology/Biotechnology if competed B.Sc in Chemistry being a 30 years old candidate?
  16. Graduation with single major or double major? which is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. A Biology Student preparing GATE for Chemistry, Food Technology and Microbiology
  18. Any job opportunity for me in IAF after doing graduation in BHU?
15th June 2015, 07:40 PM
Sam James

Default Re: Which is better to study among Chemistry and Microbiology for better job opportunity?

As novel field microbiology might be better. But mostly jobs in this sector comes in research labs rather than a customer front end job. If you go for MSc in chemistry also there are many opportunities in getting nice jobs including as chemists and in government sector also. It depends on your choice and the place you want to work in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?