17th August 2015, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Which is better to study among CS, Electronics and IT in B.Sc for 12th Science student?

Hello,
After my 12th Science, which course is better among B.Sc(Electronics), B.Sc(IT) and B.Sc(CS)? Please tell me as I want to do B.Sc instead of B.Tech. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better to study among CS, Electronics and IT in B.Sc for 12th Science student? -- [New]
  2. How to study in BSc electronics after finishing 12th with 71% marks?
  3. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  4. In which exam I will have to appear to study M.S.(Electronics) in USA? Requirements to study M.S. in USA?
  5. What is better between BSc IT and Computer Science? I am a 12th standard student
  6. M.Sc CS or M.Sc IT which one is better for me?
  7. Can I study BSc computer science? I am a ordinary student
  8. After my BSc how to do MCA? I am a student of F.Y.IT BSc
  9. BSc pshychology after 12th in Medical PCM?
  10. Information about various BSc courses after 12th science? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the scope in electronics? I am a BSc student
  12. Course which is better between BSc applied physical science electronics and BSc Instrumentation Hons?
  13. Can a commerce student to BSc in Animation?
  14. What is the job scope if I study electronics honors in BSc? Will I be eligible to appear in GATE examination after completing raduation with electronics honors and Msc in electronics?
  15. Can I do MSc Nursing after completing 12th as science student?
  16. Can I join engineering degree or BSc IT if I appear for 12th science electronics privately? Can I give MHT CET, AIEEE entrance exam if I am a 12th private candidate? Will 12th mark sheet affect my career and job?
  17. What can a student study further after passing 12th science?
  18. Can I study Bsc Nanotechnology after passing computer science?
21st August 2015, 07:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better to study among CS, Electronics and IT in B.Sc for 12th Science student?

You can opt for any stream in B.Sc course based on your interest. If you are interested in Programming, Software Development, Coding, Testing, etc. you can opt for Computer Science or IT stream. If you are interested in Electronic Circuits Designing, etc. you can opt for Electronics course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?