8th July 2014, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

In which exam I will have to appear to study M.S.(Electronics) in USA? Requirements to study M.S. in USA?

hello
i am a student of BSc Electronics.
i am in my final year and would like to do my Ms in Electronics from U.S.A.
i am planning for it. Please could you tell me the
entry requirements and also the exams i need to give??????

11th July 2014, 01:02 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which exam I will have to appear to study M.S.(Electronics) in USA? Requirements to study M.S. in USA?

It is good to see you aspire for higher studies in USA. You need to appear in the following entrance exams based on which most of the US universities take admission.

- Graduate Record Examinations (GRE)
- Test of English As a Foreign Language (TOEFL)

Apart from the scores in the above exams, resume, academic background, career record and statement of purpose will be evaluated.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?