17th August 2015, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Which is better to study among M.Sc(IT), M.Sc(CS) and MCA for B.Sc(IT) 2nd year student? JAVA or Web Designing, which should I opt as a Major subject for T.Y.B.Sc(IT)?

Hi guys,
I am studying in 2nd year of B.Sc(IT). What is the best option after B.Sc(IT)?
Should I go for M.S(IT) or MCA or M.Sc(CS)? I also want your suggestion that what should I take as my major subject in T.Y.B.Sc(IT) between Web Designing and JAVA?

4th October 2016, 09:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better to study among M.Sc(IT), M.Sc(CS) and MCA for B.Sc(IT) 2nd year student? JAVA or Web Designing, which should I opt as a Major subject for T.Y.B.Sc(IT)?

MCA from a reputed university will be the best option. Although, M.Sc (IT) and M.Sc (CS) are also considered equivalent to MCA by most of the MNCs. Hence, try to get admission in a reputed university.

Learning a programming language like JAVA will be more beneficial than web designing. Hence, go for JAVA in your third year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?