11th December 2011, 07:17 PM
Isahgabriel

How to get a job in Nigeria Air Force after finishing my national diploma?

I want to get job with Nigeria airforce,but i dont know how to get the job.I just finish my national-diploma,i read building technology.But i have not collect my main resuld,but i have been given certificate of attaindance.Please help me with information on how to apply for job with the Nigeria airforce.Thank you may God blesse you.

Related Questions:
3rd September 2019, 02:30 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to get a job in Nigeria Air Force after finishing my national diploma?

The procedure to a job in Nigeria Air Force after finishing national diploma is that you will have to complete your graduation in engineering then you have to appear in CDS test. And if you qualify this test you will get the job in Air Force.

The age of Applicant must be within 16(1/2) to 19 years to be eligible for Indian air force.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?