14th December 2015, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Can a BA Political Science graduate appear for Short Service Commission?

I am a BA political science graduate. I want to know if i can appear for the short service commission? Please reply me fast.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply in Short Service Commission for M.A.(Political Science) and B.Sc(Zoology) candidate?
  2. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in WB Staff Selection Commission recruitment for B.A.(Political Science) graduate?
  3. How to get admission in Indian Navy for girls?
  4. Whether short service commission of IAF can be converted into permanent commission?
  5. How to join OTA or Indian Army?
  6. Syllabus of Political Science subject for BPSC examination?
  7. Previous years Political Science question papers of West Bengal School Service Commission
  8. Procedure to join and scope in Short Service Commission for BDS candidate?
  9. Procedure and age limit to join Short Service Commission for B.Tech graduate?
  10. How to join Indian Army as an officer for short service commission? I am 38 years old graduate civil engineer with 10 years experience
  11. Am I eligible for SSC after passing bachelor degree of hospital management?
  12. Can a Civil Engineer join Indian Navy? Which course to do to get the job? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I be eligible for Navy after completing BCA? For which posts can I apply?
  14. Recruitment available in Staff Selection Commission for Political Science graduate? Books for preparation?
  15. Is it possible to do M.A. political science after B.A. economics?
  16. How to do M.Phil Political Science after post graduating in Political Science?
  17. How to prepare for Non-Technical Short Service Commission?
  18. How to join M.Phil in Political Science in Correspondence in Pune University after completion of Post Graduation in Political Science?
14th December 2015, 11:28 PM
samsung1992

Default Re: Can a BA Political Science graduate appear for Short Service Commission?

Yes, you can appear in short service commission examination. Since, you have passed the basic eligibility criteria to appear in the exam. So, what you need to do is to study hard for the exam and apply for the exam. So, always keep yourself updated.
15th December 2015, 01:26 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can a BA Political Science graduate appear for Short Service Commission?

Yes a BA Political Science graduate can appear for the Short Service Commission Examination.
So you need to prepare from now for the Examination.
There is no eligibility criteria for the Short Service Commission on the basis of the subject that has been studied in the graduation.
So you are eligible for Short Service Commission.
15th December 2015, 10:04 AM
iphone5s

Yes, you can appear for short service commission examination. It does not matter which subject stream you are going with, what matters is that you have Maths in your current course curriculum. If it s there then you can apply.
15th December 2015, 06:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

B.A on political science with NCC "C" certificate can make you eligible for NCC special entry scheme which is a short service commission. Hence, if you have this qualification then just wait for notification.

If not then there is no short service commission for you. You can apply for exams like CDS which is conducted by UPSC which will allow you to get into Indian Army.
15th December 2015, 11:34 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a BA political science graduate. I want to know if i can appear for the short service commission? Please reply me fast.
Yes you can join in Short Service Commission.
The eligibility is a graduation from the recognized university for the Short Service Commission.
The age limit is 19 to 27 years.
The period is for 5 years for the commissioned officer.
After this period you can opt for permanent commission or opt for extension of another 5 years.
The candidate should be fit physically and mentally.
You can check the website for more details regarding the Short Service Commission.
15th December 2015, 11:57 PM
iphone5s

Yes, why not you can appear for the short service commission. You have the eligibility to appear for the examination. SO, i will suggest you to go and apply for the application for and start preparing for the examination. Don't get afraid about your eligibility.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?