25th January 2015, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

What should be done after Graduation to set a perfect career?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am B.A 3rd yr.student in history.After completing my graduation i want to do my M.A in BHU.Would you give me detail informations about syllabus for entrance test in BHU.And tell me if i want to do professional study after graduation,can you mention some professional course?i am very confusing that what i should do after my graduation.pl.help me!!

16th December 2015, 10:30 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should be done after Graduation to set a perfect career?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am B.A 3rd yr.student in history.After completing my graduation i want to do my M.A in BHU.Would you give me detail informations about syllabus for entrance test in BHU.And tell me if i want to do professional study after graduation,can you mention some professional course?i am very confusing that what i should do after my graduation.pl.help me!!

There is good career scope available after completing B.A. If you want to make your career in professional field then you can apply for the Professional course such as,

- Chartered Accountant of India
- Cost and Work Accountant of India
- Company Secretary of India
- Master of Business Administration

Since, you are interested to apply for MA degree through Banaras Hindu University you are required to appear in the entrance exam conducted by the Banaras Hindu University. The entrance exam syllabus differs based on various factors such as, Speclzation, Nature of Course etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?