7th March 2014, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Can a Bachelor student go for Nursing? Will it be tough for a graduate?

I completed my Bachelor recently.But i want to go in nursing field for my better career and for a better opportunities.I'm average student with a average percentage.Will it be tough for me to take a nursing course?

9th March 2014, 09:40 AM
atn123456

Default Re: Can a Bachelor student go for Nursing? Will it be tough for a graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my Bachelor recently.But i want to go in nursing field for my better career and for a better opportunities.I'm average student with a average percentage.Will it be tough for me to take a nursing course?
Definitely NO.It will be more easier for you ,if you are a basic science graduate .It will be good if you select a good college , and a good course (diploma/ degree).
9th March 2014, 05:49 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Bachelor student go for Nursing? Will it be tough for a graduate?

Nursing is considered one of the noblest jobs among the various jobs available in this world. It is good to see you aspire for this field. This is a very good field to make your career as if you are talented and excel in this field, you can definitely receive highly lucrative career options. Even abroad opportunities are also not too far if you excel in this field.

You can definitely go for this course after your graduation. It is not a very tough course even though it is a completely different field of study. You will be given proper training right from the fundamentals so that you can become a good nurse. If you have the determination and work hard you can definitely get good job opportunities after this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?