17th December 2009, 05:36 PM
devendrakmr

CAT elegibility criteria after graduation from IGNOU through BPP program?

Sir/Madam
i want to know that may i be eligible to appear in CAT exam if i do my graduation from IGNOU through BPP program.

pls sent the answer as soon as possible

thanks

31st December 2009, 08:31 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: CAT elegibility criteria after graduation from IGNOU through BPP program?

I think you are eligible for it,weather a distance learning or regular programme you are probably eligible for it.
5th January 2010, 10:41 PM
ryan
Senior Member+

Default Re: CAT elegibility criteria after graduation from IGNOU through BPP program?

yes you are eligible for cat exam,because it doesn't have any age criteria and also it has only one eligibilty that you should be graduate from any field.
14th January 2010, 06:09 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

graduation is the only eligibility criteria for the CAT exam .....it doesn't matter if you have done a regular graduation or any other program.......
prepare well for the exam ......do apply of the exam........

best of luck
12th March 2010, 08:22 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

yes you are surely eligible for this exams, because you have complete your graduation, the minimum eligiblity is to complete the graduation with 50% marks. if you get it, you are eligible fot cat exams.
15th May 2010, 10:44 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Yes my friend you are eligible for the CAT exam.

Because does not matter that you did graduation from the IGNOU so you are not eligible for it.

You can sit for the exam.
All the best.
16th May 2010, 12:58 AM
sadhan
Senior Member+

yes you are eligible for cat exam...............................
23rd May 2010, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

can i do my post graduation from any other university afta takin graduation form ignou through BPP
30th May 2010, 12:54 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

Yes you are eligible for CAT exams, its does not matter if you can done your
graduation on distance learninig or regular basis, after completing your
graduation with 50% marks, then you are surely eligible to sit in CAT
entrance exams. So prepare well for this exams...........
26th July 2010, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

upsc elegibility criteria after graduatian from ignou through BPP program [email protected]
26th July 2010, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Im doing Bachelor prepartory programme BBP session after that ,im completing bachelor of art ,BA that is 3years coures but ,I want to complete this coures BA, in 1or 2year how can do this please explain me [email protected]
5th August 2010, 10:20 PM
prathamesh22

yes you are eligible for the exam ...................
best of luck
6th August 2010, 01:52 AM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

I think you are not eligible for CAT examination since they are the preparatory courses which were designed by IGNOU and doesnt state that you are a graduate. Also the max duration of this course is 2 years and there is no pre qualification for this course(i.e. you can opt this course after even 10th also). I would suggest you to not do this course.
16th August 2010, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

BPP
22nd September 2010, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

do i am eligible for cat exam after having graduation in nursing in govt.medical college amritsar affliated to baba farid university of health sciences.
23rd September 2010, 12:57 AM
yogeshkumarsoni

dear friend

Yes you are eligible for CAT exams, its does not matter if you can done your
graduation on distance learninig or regular basis, after completing your
graduation with 50% marks, then you are surely eligible to sit in CAT
entrance exams. So prepare well for this exams...........
27th October 2010, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for cat if i have done my graduation for sikkim manipal distance learning program in bba?
27th October 2010, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Please state when BPP course starts and when is the last date of submission of admission form?
26th November 2010, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

when i compelet bpp 50%marks .any job
4th December 2010, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

I want to know when is the last date to take admissions for BPP
28th December 2010, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Can i sit for CAT,MAT,XAT,Gmat after completing my graduation(BBA) from Sikkim Manipal University distance mode?
8th January 2011, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

What is the last date to fill the form for BPP
23rd February 2011, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue MBA abroad once I finish my graduation from IGNOU? What are the criteria and credentials to do MBA from abroad?
27th March 2011, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Not sure but requested a conformation from university of Manchester in UK that if i was eligible for MBA with IGNOU degree, but couldn't got a reply yet. Fair way to conform is to try mailing the Universities directly

Cheers
16th April 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

if i have not done graduation ,ihave only done 10 2with more than 60 less than 90 % marks can i can apply for cat exam
2nd November 2011, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

I want to know that may i be eligible to pursue BCA after BPP program through IGNOU .
3rd November 2011, 08:11 PM
top answer

hi there!
You are eligible for the CAT examination.
Following is the detailed criteria for the CAT examination.
>>You should have a Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 50% of marks from a recognized university or equivalent CGPA.
>>If you are a ST/SC candidate or a differently abled(DA) candidate your mark has to be minimum 45% in your Bachelor's degree.
>>Mere fulfillment of the minimum criteria will not be considered by the IIMs for the shortlisting of your name.

All the best.......
4th November 2011, 04:41 PM
miiky

yes you are surely eligible for this exams, because you have complete your graduation, the minimum eligiblity is to complete the graduation with 50% marks. if you get it, you are eligible fot cat exams.
3rd December 2011, 11:36 AM
brijesh2970

Thumbs up Re: CAT elegibility criteria after graduation from IGNOU through BPP program?

Quote:
Originally Posted by devendrakmr View Post
Sir/Madam
i want to know that may i be eligible to appear in CAT exam if i do my graduation from IGNOU through BPP program.

pls sent the answer as soon as possible

thanks
Hello Friend

yes, your eligible to take CAT exam. IGNOU is a recognizde university from government. candidates who satisfy following criteria they are all eligible to take this exam..

1. candidedate should be a graduate from recognized university with at least 50% of marks with any stream

2. for sc/st is 45%

so you are eligible to write CAT exam. CAT is online test which is conducted india wide to get admission in to IIMs. almost all the business schools are accepting CAT score.

All The Best!!!
Regards
@BRIJESH@
4th December 2011, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

i hav done bca from punjab technical university && got 58% in it ,,so, im eligible for cat exam or not?????
25th June 2012, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

am i eligible for IAS exams after completing BPP,GRADUATION ?I HAVE PASSED DIPLOMA IN ELECTRONICS ENGG.
12th June 2013, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply in any other university for graduation course after passing bachelor's preparatory program ( BPP) through IGNOU? I want to apply in Sikkim-Manipal University, can I do that?
23rd October 2013, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Minium percentage limit for catexam in graduatiion bcom
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?