23rd December 2011, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Guidance to pursue any Degree course through Distance Education being a candidate having failed Intermediate in the year of 1989 and working as Government Employee?

am Intermediate failed at 1989 now am working as govt empeloye i intrested in stady any degree in destence stody pls, help me

29th March 2012, 07:47 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Guidance to pursue any Degree course through Distance Education being a candidate having failed Intermediate in the year of 1989 and working as Government Employee?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
am Intermediate failed at 1989 now am working as govt empeloye i intrested in stady any degree in destence stody pls, help me

Candidate who have not qualified the +2 level of exam and seeking for a Bachelors Degree Program, through distance mode, may consider Indira Gandhi National Open University - IGNOU. The University offers Bachelor Preparatory Program [BPP], which enables such candidates an opportunity to pursue the Bachelors degree program [Graduation]. The BPP program is a Six months course. After successfully qualifying the course candidates are eligible to pursue Bachelors degree program from the University. In order to get the information regarding the BPP program, one can refer to the given Ph. No. 011-29572720.
The University offers various undergraduate programs including BA, BSc, BCom, BBA, BCA and many others. To get the detail information regarding the programs and admission procedure one may refer to the official website of IGNOU.
15th June 2012, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Guidance to pursue any Degree course through Distance Education being a candidate having failed Intermediate in the year of 1989 and working as Government Employee?

sir! Am a intermediate failed candidate 2012 i want to study the degree as regular and i want to complete intermediate by writening of xams and taking my certificates how to take the decision plz tell me.
6th August 2012, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

whether the course BPP offered by IGNOU will be consider equivalent to 10 2 by other institution as an eligibility criteria wherever required.
12th May 2017, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Whether the course BBA offered by IGNOU will be considered by other institution even after getting failed in Intermediate as an eligibility criteria for joining Post Graduate like MBA Or simultaneously we have to clear Intermediate by doing BBA in IGNOU So that year is not wasted.Kindly clarify it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?