12th November 2015, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I become an English Teacher being a B.Com and B.Ed(English & Social Methodology) graduate?

Hello Everyone,
I did my B.Com and I have completed my B.Ed in English & Social Methodology. I want to know that I can become an English Teacher now?

22nd November 2015, 12:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become an English Teacher being a B.Com and B.Ed(English & Social Methodology) graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I did my B.Com and I have completed my B.Ed in English & Social Methodology. I want to know that I can become an English Teacher now?
Yes, you can become an English Teacher in primary and secondary schools after completing B.Ed. Since, B.Ed is the minimum educational qualification required to become a Teacher. You can easily get Teaching in Private school after B.Ed. To enter into the government or aided schools, it is mandatory to appear and qualify in the Certain Government examination like, CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test). Some Educational Institutions may also require some Teaching experience as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?