27th November 2015, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Ed after 49.8% in graduation and 57% in post graduation?

Dear sir, I got 49.8%in graduation and I got 57% in post graduation so I can do B.Ed? Hi sir please let me as soon as possible. I am looking for a quick response from your side.

28th November 2015, 10:27 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed after 49.8% in graduation and 57% in post graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir, I got 49.8%in graduation and I got 57% in post graduation so I can do B.Ed? Hi sir please let me as soon as possible. I am looking for a quick response from your side.
You have got 57% marks in Post Graduation so you are eligible for B.Ed course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or post graduation degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

Your age should be in between 18 to 40 years.
28th November 2015, 02:08 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

# B.Ed. stands for Bachelor in Education.

# B.Ed. is one year undergraduate course for those who are willing to make their career in teaching line.

# Required educational qualification:

* Candidate must have completed graduation in any discipline.
* Candidate of general category are required to obtain minimum 50% marks in aggregate either in graduation or post-graduation.
* Candidate of reserved categories are required to obtained minimum 45% in aggregate either in graduation or post-graduation.

# Selection process:

* Most of universities and educational institutions conducts an entrance examination while making admission to B.Ed. course.
* Few universities offer admission through counselling on the basis of academic merit of the qualifying examination (at graduation or post-graduation level).

# General information regarding B.Ed. Entrance Examination:

* The entrance examination for B.Ed. is held in the month of June/July every year.
* The examination is of objective type with multiple choice options.
* The questions asked in the entrance examination generally pertain from the subjects English, Mathematics, Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, Teaching Potential, General Knowledge etc.

# Names of few universities which offer B.Ed. degree course:

* Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
* Punjab University, Chandigarh
* Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu
* Bangalore University
* Amity Institute of Education, New Delhi

# Following are the areas where one can get job after B.Ed. degree course:

* School
* Home Tuitions
* Education Department
* Coaching Centres

# Followings posts or positions are available after B.Ed. degree course:

* Teacher
* Principle
* Syllabus Designer
* Administrator
* Education Researcher
* Counsellor
* Content Writer
28th November 2015, 02:59 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to pursue the Bachelor in Education degree after the graduation with the 49.8% aggregate.

To get the admission in the above course the minimum required eligibility criteria is :-
* Candidates must have passed the graduation degree from the recognised university.
* Candidates must have 50% aggregate in the graduation.

So, you are not eligible to get the admission but there is relaxation in the aggregate for the reserved category candidates.

So, if you belong to the reserved category you can appear for the entrance examination conducted to get the admission in the course.
28th November 2015, 03:06 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to get the admission in the B.Ed course in a recognised university.

To get the admission in the two year course the minimum required eligibility is candidates have passed the graduation with at least 50% aggregate and 5% relaxation for the SC and ST category.

So, if you belong to the above category you are eligible to purse the course.
28th November 2015, 04:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for B.Ed admission as you have 50% marks in post graduation. One should have 50% marks in graduation or post graduation for B.Ed admission. There is relaxation of 5% marks for reserved category candidates.

Admission will be based on the performance in the entrance exam. If you have got good marks in exam then you will get a good college through counselling.
28th November 2015, 04:50 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue B.Ed after completion of your post graduation.

The minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for B.Ed course is that the candidate must have passed graduation in arts and science department with atleast 50% marks from a recognized university.

You can also pursue B.Ed course after your completion of your post graduation course if one secured above 50% marks.
28th November 2015, 05:38 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sorry that you are not eligible for B.Ed after completing the Graduation with 49.8 percentage of marks. Because most of the colleges require at least 50% of marks at Graduation level and Master Degree will not concern with eligibility criteria. However, you can apply for B.Ed through distance or correspondence mode or you can apply for B.Ed university which require less than 50% of marks. Please, go through the B.Ed below, which is followed by the most of the universities,

Eligibility Criteria:

- Applicant should have a Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks (45% of SC/ST) at Bachelor Degree level.

- Applicants appearing for the final year of graduation can also apply, but their selection will be subject to scoring a minimum of 50% marks (45% of SC/ST).
28th November 2015, 08:11 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

BEd Eligibility:

A candidate should be citizen of India.

A candidate should have done graduation from recognized university with at least 50% marks.

A candidate has to appear in the Entrance test.
29th November 2015, 10:03 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Eligibility criteria to do B.Ed:-

Candidates must have completed Graduation and Post Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
Candidates must have scored at least 50% of marks in Graduation or in Post Graduation.
There is 5% relaxation of marks for OBC candidates and 10% relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

You have scored 57% of marks in Post Graduation, so you are eligible for the B.Ed course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?