25th November 2015, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Getting job in MNCs companies having back in one of the graduation year?

Hello sir I am Randhir Kumar I have completed my 10th with 60% and 12th with maths. I have scored 58% but in graduation 1st year I got back in the year after that I have completed my graduation in 4 year with 65%. Sir can you tell me can I got job in MNCs company with having back in the year. I have completed my graduation with B.sc it.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job in any MNC company after scoring 74% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 67% in BCA?
  2. Can I get a job in any MNC company after scoring 74% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 67% in BCA?
  3. Can I get a job in any MNC company after scoring 74% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 67% in BCA?
  4. Can I get a job in any MNC company after scoring 74% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 67% in BCA?
  5. Internship in MNCs or Indian telecom companies?
  6. Will I be eligible to start a career in IT company after passing 10th with 55%, 12th with 51% and 57% in BBM? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. If I have 61% with four standing arrears, can I still get a job at MNCs?
  8. Is it possible for me to get the software job after completion of B.Tech course with 65% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is there any opportunity to get job in Core MNCs? How to apply?
  10. Possibility of getting a job in MNCs after MCA?
  11. How to prepare for jobs in MNCs for B.Tech (Computer science) final year with 63% aggregate? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get a job in MNCS after scoring 45% marks in Arts stream
  13. How to get a job in MNC after doing MBA in marketing with 70%
  14. Jobs in Railway after B.E computer science?
  15. Companies for Back Officer Job?
  16. Will MNC's consider me with 70% in PG course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to get Software Job in MNCs or non MNCs after completion of Degree course in Distance Learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Cut off marks to get Job in top MNCs? How much will be the cut off for BHEL? Can I apply for any of the MNCs pursuing 3rd year of EEE with an average of 60% but with some backlogs? -- [Most Discussed]
26th November 2015, 04:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Getting job in MNCs companies having back in one of the graduation year?

You can try for job surely but selection is purely based on the performance in the interview and your credentials. If you perform well in these stages then surely you can get job.

There are IT companies which don't take candidates with less than 60% overall and also candidates who have backs. You should try with small IT companies first if you are facing problem in finding job.
29th November 2015, 10:41 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

Default Re: Getting job in MNCs companies having back in one of the graduation year?

It is possible to get job in MNC’s Companies having back in one year in the graduation. One year back or two year back never decide your career to get the job in MNC’s. If you have the technical knowledge, skills and have the ability to crack there exams and get selected in their Interviews then you can join those companies. So it is not about thinking that one year back cannot get the job in MNC’s Companies. Try to give your best and make yourself perfect in your field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?