15th June 2015, 03:44 AM
Unregistered

Can a 10th pass student do masters degree at the age of 34?

sir my name is mahantesh 34 years old. I passed 1995 in 10th class only, but I have dream I want more education and masters degrees it is possible sir?

15th June 2015, 05:42 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a 10th pass student do masters degree at the age of 34?

Yes, it is very much possible you can continue with your studies now, but most of the reputed will probably not provide you admission as you have a huge age gap between your studies.

Still you can try in any school or however, you can complete your education via NIOS board if you wish to.

NIOS is an open University where you can opt for studies and can further continue with your studies.
26th June 2015, 06:21 PM
kunalroy89

You can continue your studies.But most regular Universities will not allow you for intermediate courses due to age limit.
You can try open universities or open boards of central or state govt for 2year intermediate or equivalent.
Then join Ignou for your 3year Graduation.
All these will be through correspondence so better would be not to go for private universities.
After graduation, you can complete your Masters degree through regular or correspondence. Regular universities does not specify age limits for many of their courses in Masters.
5th July 2022, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

10th passed students eligible for PG courses at age of 52 yesrs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?