22nd January 2016, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I do CA after doing graduation?

Respected sir/ madam ,
I am doing BBA final year and I want to do CA. Can I do CA after doing graduation? This thing my sister told me so wanted to ask this question curiously?

Related Questions:
22nd January 2016, 11:47 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I do CA after doing graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir/ madam ,
I am doing BBA final year and I want to do CA. Can I do CA after doing graduation? This thing my sister told me so wanted to ask this question curiously?
Yes, you can do Chartered Accountant course after completing Graduation However, you need to score more than 60% of marks at Graduation to be eligible for Intermediate course. There is no such marks minimum marks required for Chartered Accountant Foundation course.
23rd January 2016, 12:44 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are very certainly eligible to do CA course after completion of Graduation. Basically chartered accountancy course consists of
> CPT
> IPCC
> Articled Training
and
> Final Course

Since you have completed Graduation, you do not need to again join CPT course. You can get admission directly into IPCC course as you are a Graduate. Candidates who are from Commerce background must have secured minimum 55% marks in aggregate. Where as candidates from Non-Commerce background must have secured minimum 60% marks. So I suggest you to directly join IPCC after completion of BBA course and its examination is conducted in the month of May and November months in a year. After successful qualifying IPCC Examination, you are then required to undergo for 3 year Articles Training and then do final course.
23rd January 2016, 12:58 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

CA stands for Chattered accountancy course , If you are interested to do after graduation then you can direct take admission as a direct entry scheme. Where you can skip CPT .

The eligibility criteria :

The candidates should be a graduate from a recognize university with 55% aggregate in commerce background & 60% aggregate in other stream.There is no age limit for this course.

After admission as a direct entry scheme the candidates have to do ITT & Orientation Programme & Article ship duration is for 3 years.

For more details visit website of ICAI.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CA course details.pdf(292.6 KB, 12 views)
23rd January 2016, 06:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

After graduation surely you can pursue CA. If you score above 60% marks in BBA then you will be eligible for direct registration in CA IPCC without appearing for CPT.

If you don't fulfill the percentage criteria then you have to appear for CA CPT and after qualifying you will be eligible for IPCC.
23rd January 2016, 11:20 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir/ madam ,
Yes, you can do CA after graduation. The aspirant can join directly to the CA Intermediate course. The eligibility is a bachelor’s degree with 60% marks (for commerce graduates – 55%). If you have scored less than 60% in non commerce degree, you will have to appear for Common Proficiency Test (CPT) before you can register for Inter Course. The graduates with 60% marks are exempted from Common Proficiency Test (CPT). The aspirant can join Inter and after passing inter can register as Articled Clerks for practical training. The aspirant should attend computer training programme for 100 hours during inter course. After clearing inter course you can register for final course. The website link is given http://www.icai.org/post.html?post_id=3923
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?