1st April 2014, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Age limits for those who have a long gap between graduation and masters?

There is a long gap of my bachelors and my masters degree of approxemately of ten years its been 2 years since i have done my masters in english literature i am of 22 years of age now i want to attampt for css what would be the age limit

25th June 2015, 04:07 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limits for those who have a long gap between graduation and masters?

The age limit for CSS exam is 21-28, which can however be relaxed by 2 years up to the age of 30 years for a person who is already in government service and has completed at least 2 years in service and also to SC and Buddhist community as well.

Therefore, if you do fall under anyone of the above criteria, you are surely eligible for the exam.
24th August 2019, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Age limits for those who have a long gap between graduation and masters?

How many years had taken between graduation and post M.A?
16th September 2022, 03:19 AM
Unregistered

My age is 42 and I want master in English
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?