18th November 2017, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I expect to get FMC or MMV in first counseling?

I have got female general rank of 378 in BA social sciences and overall rank is 1237. Can I expect to get FMC or MMV on the first counseling.

Related Questions:
  1. Counseling date and top most colleges of the wbjee? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to go for automobile engineering course? I am studying MMV course
  3. Can I expect a seat in a Government College after scoring 32 marks/360 in 2nd or 3rd counseling?
  4. Chances of getting a call for counseling from Manipal Institute of Technology? Can I expect in 1st counseling with 91 marks
  5. Can a girl take admission in Indian Army? What is the selection criteria for FMC selection in medical stream?
  6. Should I expect Heritage in 2nd counseling after scoring 8923? Do all colleges participate in 2nd counseling?
  7. Can I expect a call for counseling after scoring 81/240 marks in Manipal Entrance Test?
  8. Chances of receiving a call for counseling from Manipal institute of medical sciences? can I expect seat with 104 marks?
  9. Can I study Marine Engineering Diploma if completed 10th and MMV vocational training?
  10. Which good colleges can I expect after scoring 54477 rank? How much can I expect in 2nd counseling?
  11. Can I expect a call for counseling after scoring 129/240?
  12. Can I do part time/correspondence diploma in mechanical engineering after doing ITI and Apprenticeship in MMV trade
  13. What are my chances of receiving a call for counseling from Manipal Institute of Technology? Can I expect in 1st counseling with 103 marks?
  14. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Diploma after ITI (MMV trade)?
  15. What rank should I expect after securing 64 marks? What engineering course will I be offered in counseling?
  16. Am I eligible to get government medical college with 150 marks out of 200
  17. Want to know about various MBA entrance exams
  18. How to take admission in 2nd year diploma after 2 years of ITI MMV
18th November 2017, 07:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I expect to get FMC or MMV in first counseling?

Chances of admission in FMC and MMV will also depend on your category. If you belong to a reserved category, then chances will be good in first counselling.

For general category candidate, chances of admission will be lesser in the first counselling with the help of current rank.
19th November 2017, 12:12 PM
ashfaquekhan316

It is quite difficult to get admission in the above mentioned organization in the very first counselling. however it all depends upon on your counselling session and the overall rank scored by others.

However, you should try your level in order to try to get in FMC or MMV and I ma sure you will do well and get in to the organization to continue with your work further.
19th November 2017, 01:24 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Since, you have got a very good rank in the entrance examination, you can definitely get a chance for FMC or MMV in the counselling process. So, you must enroll yourself in the counselling process and proceed further. You will definitely definitely get a chance in the counselling based on your above mentioned rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?